“Delicious”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Beautiful space, spacious, romantic. The food is delicious. Service staff agile. If I have a chance I will come back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had Vietnamese springrolls, green curry and chicken amok, and none of the dishes was eatable. We had to find an kfc to get our bellies full because the food at ngon was so bad

Reviewed 10 February 2018

we had smoothies and ice cream only, very good and tasty.
there are cooking stations throughout the restaurant, and the flies were all over the meats and other foods waiting to be used for dishes. they should cover them with netting.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Terrible service. I will spare you the painful dialogues and exchanges with staff, but let me say it was as bad as it gets. Forgotten orders were the simplest things that went wrong here, the staff was useless, a nd when I dared to ask for the service I thought I was paying for, I was met by a wall of insolence and passive aggression. Its not even like the food was so good that it made up for it, the food was average.

2  Thank Tola1901
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My wife really felt homesick and wanted to eat Vietnamese food. She was really happy that I brought her to Ngon - food was really nice.

Service was a bit slow though - just after the morning rush hour.

Prices were reasonable, about US$3.5 for a bowl of pho.