US$74
US$66
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$53
US$49
US$42
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$58
US$58
US$33
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh(Phnom Penh)
US$64
TripAdvisor
US$221
US$205
All reviewsthe club loungeintercontinental hotelchief conciergeihg memberpillow menutuk tukpool and gymcomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetstar servicelobby barbusiness triprussian markethotel staffkilling fieldsthe riverrooms are large
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

stayed here for our family vacation, hotel itself not newly built but one of the finest hotel in Phnom Penh. Staff are friendly, morning buffet is good plus club lounge is highly recommended. drinks and canapés are free in the club lounge during the day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Cassie R, Marketing & Communications Manager at The Great Duke Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Joven P,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay experience with us at InterContinental Phnom Penh!

To read that the Club Lounge, friendliness and overall service was a highlight is excellent to know. I know that my team will be pleased of your kind words and acknowledgement in their service provided to you.

Joven P, my team and I do hope to have another opportunity to welcome your return next time your travels bring you to our city!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

After 10 days of working out of a hotel I would not normally feel as pampered and comfortable as I do today after being here! The hotel is excellent in cleanliness, decor and amenities (they even opened the gym 1 hour early as our team was off to work by 6:30).
The staff, however, are what take this hotel to an elevated level of amazing. Every morning they greeted us with smiles, knowledge of who would want coffee or tea. The breakfast buffet is literally jaw dropping superb- so many options for fruit, pancakes, eggs of many varieties, Asia dishes - the list goes on!
They staff are impeccable. The front desk and door staff as well are excellent.
This is ABSOLUTELY the only place I will stay in Phnom Penh.
Best rating I've given goes to Intercontinental!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Cassie R, Marketing & Communications Manager at The Great Duke Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear mnfam019,

My team and I are so thrilled to read of your five star review of InterContinental Phnom Penh!

Thank you for taking the time to share the kind feedback from your recent 10 day stay with us in Phnom Penh.

It is wonderful that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us. I certainly consider myself lucky to be working with such an amazing team who enjoy working at the hotel and serving our guests. I am so glad to hear that they made you feel welcome by providing you with a personalised experience.

I hope that should you have the opportunity to visit Phnom Penh again we might have the chance to welcome you back to the hotel - thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I must make it clear I haven’t stayed here but attempted booking by way of 6 emails and a phone call from Australia. As a result I’m not staying.
I am a loyal IHG platinum ambassador member and have been for 13 years and only stay at IHG properties.
Please be aware this hotel only Quotes for single occupancy. If you are are a couple they charge an additional 70 US plus plus per night. Don’t most people on vacations travel as couples. This is something I’ve not encountered in a 5 star hotel before.
If using points as a IHG member which take forever to earn, they also charge 60 US single occupancy or 70 US double occupancy on top of your points.
This information needs to be included in their booking information
I was a loyal customer now I’m not. After 13 years I’ll go somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Philip B

Dear Philip B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us at InterContinental Phnom Penh- our guest feedback is paramount to us.

I am sorry that you experienced grave difficulty trying to reserve a room with us. Your comments are certainly valuable to our team to ensure that we are continuously improving and providing a high level of service and care for all guests. Kindly be assured that your feedback has certainly been shared with our team to ensure shortfalls such as these do not reoccur in the future.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback, it is certainly appreciated.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Elegant Hotel with lovely large rooms. Great service with a smile. The club rooms are great value once again with friendly staff. They serve a very good Australian wine. The decor is regal and the rooms have a good size bathrooms tiled fully with cream polished marble. Marble is a great choice as it doesn't date. We at TFO Sydney sell so much natural stones.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Cassie R, Marketing & Communications Manager at The Great Duke Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mariuccia47,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent visit to InterContinental Phnom Penh.

We are pleased that you had time to relax in Phnom Penh and take advantage of the local area. We are also glad that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience in one of our club rooms and that you loved the decoration. We strive to achieve excellent guest experiences and appreciate you sharing this with us.

Thank you for highly recommending InterContinental Phnom Penh, and my team and I do look forward to welcoming your return again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

InterContinental Hotel is a very old 5 star hotel in Phnom Penh BUT the property is very well maintained. The furniture and fixture of the hotel are absolutely classic and the rooms are very comfortable too. I love the pastry shop at the basement of the hotel and the cakes and croissant served there are just heavenly. This is one of the best business hotels in Phnom Penh.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Cassie R, Marketing & Communications Manager at The Great Duke Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Concierge3725,

Thank you very much for taking a moment of your time to provide us with feedback following your very recent stay with us at InterContinental Phnom Penh.

Your feedback is especially important to us to ensure we get the guest experience right, and in our aim for continuous improvement in our product and services. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our delightful croissants from the Deli Shop.

I am pleased however that overall you enjoyed your stay experience with us, and my team and I do hope to welcome your return on another occasion.