Free cancellation until 05/08
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$49
US$42
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
US$40
Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh(Phnom Penh)
US$97
US$55
Trip.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$58
US$33
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbasic amenitiesfree shuttleconvenient locationbuffet breakfastchecking innice hotelnice poolsupermarketfloorgymriverside
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Always stay here when come for business in Phnom Penh. The location though is about 20 minutes from my Factory it has many foods etc which is a plus. The staff are friendly and room are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ElbertPoh
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Quick overnight stay here. The beds were great and the staff helpful, friendly and leads smiling. Good breakfast with ok coffeee. Good omelette station. Free wifi and free transfer one way either to or from airport

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Dara Airport Hotel is a decent hotel with the basic amenities ready to serve. There is a nice pool, gym, bar and buffet breakfast all ready. However, being close to the airport means that it is further away from the usual tourist spots, eg. riverside or city centre. As such, if you are visiting for biz, this could be a sweet spot. However, not really so if your plan is to visit and experience the glitz of Phnom Penh.

In terms of service, I was slightly let down. I tried the wifi after checking in and unfortunately I was unable to get it connected. I called the reception and was promised to have the issue resolved. After some time, there was no feedback and I had to make my way to the reception to finally get it sorted out which was unpleasant. Overall, wifi service was not impressive since the speed was a tad slow.

I had stayed previously in some of the cheaper B&Bs in the city centre and I have to say that those B&Bs have a little more characters, with personal and friendly services. As such, if I'm free to choose, I will not be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Arrived at the hotel late at night this past February. when we entered our room, we found roaches in the bedroom as well as the bathroom. Called the front desk and they sent someone with a spray can. We asked to be changed to another room instead. couple of days later upon discussing the incident with other people in our group we found out that other guests also found roaches in their room. Although the hotel was very nice, I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank sabelotodo
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We recently stayed at the Dara Airport Hotel. The breakfast was extremely nice and the accommodations were very comfortable. The hotel has a shopping center adjacent which made buying needed items very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple