US$50
US$42
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$77
US$70
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$70
US$38
US$34
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$45
US$36
Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh(Phnom Penh)
US$64
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$52
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
US$38
US$31
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmekong riverlarge hotelpool and gymaeon mallroyal palacesisowath quayspacious roomnational museumdrivewayconfluenceriversidetuks
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I have stayed here 5-6 times over the past 3 years old hotel, but that I think is part of its charm. Very efficient and friendly staff excellent laundry service and the food is good. Normal rooms needs to be upgraded , but the junior suites are very good. Can definitely recommend this. Hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jakes12
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As I approached the Cambodiana by taxi, I had this impending feeling of doom and dread as if I were to step into an ostentatious building with as much charm as a sleazy casino that has seen one too many old men with big cigars and gold chains.

Alas, part of that held true when you see the clientele that wanders through the establishment. However, many people from all walks of life seem to stay here: old men with younger counterparts, large tour groups, business conference attendees, long lost tourists going on a splurge to feel that bit more comfortable after doing it tough around the country.

That to one side, I have to say that The Cambodiana served my purpose well: a comfortable, clean and quiet bedroom. The service was generally very good, although at times the front desk was variable when questioned about various small issues (I had to laugh when one man said Yes I'll help you, before walking off to a room behind the front desk and appeared to be waiting for me to leave). Also I noted the head manager who was very attentive and looked concerned at all times to ensure the staff were up to scratch.

The restaurant was not too bad but if you won't necessarily find local food at local prices here. You'll find typical hotel cuisine that tries to cater to everyone but generally failing to do so.

There is a little nightclub, but also worth avoiding unless one really felt like listening to yet another variation of Hotel California. Also, WI-FI is very expensive if you want access in your room - nonetheless it is free in public spaces thoughout the hotel.

On the plus side, one can overlook the effluent discharging into the river if one were to immerse oneself in the pleasant hotel swimming pool. A nice way to cool off after a long steaming day in the city.

Luckily, my office paid and selected this hotel but I think there are better alternatives for your "dollar" in my humble opinion. A bit crash in taste, trying too hard in some ways, typically Asian with Western overtones, but the sleep was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank aikiko
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed at the Cambodiana on a school trip. Overall, the hotel was great. The staff were very friendly, and they made you feel very welcome. I liked how when you left the hotel at any given time, you could give your room key to reception and they would hold onto it for you until you got back, I was very pleased with that, it was extremely convenient. They had a wonderful breakfast in the morning, they had great pancakes and omelettes, which took them about 20 seconds to make, and you could watch them make it. I was also very pleased with the swimming pool, even though I found it odd there was no hot tub, but there was this thing you could go in above the pool. I liked below the pool there was a field and a patch of sand you could go to, where you had a great view of the river. I also enjoyed the steam room they have. The rooms were big and very comfortable, I felt really comfortable in the beds at the hotel. I found it odd though that it was an actual key to the room, and not the card key, and that there was a slot you needed to insert your key into in order to get power. Me and my room-mate overcame this problem by inserting the knife with the complimentary fruits in the room into the slot. The computers were mostly reliable, even though the ones on my floor were not. I would have liked to get free WI-FI, it got expensive. I also had trouble with the personal safe you had in the room, even though I think it was just a problem with mine, everyone else`s were fine. The bakery was fabulous, I loved the doughnuts, I will never forget them. I also liked the fact that you had bottled water in your room, no charge.

So all in all, it is a great hotel, but there is room for improvement, improvements they can easily make, and probably will. If you plan on going to Phnom Penh, do yourself a favour and stay at Hotel Cambodiana.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mike T
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I stayed for one night on the 4th of April 2012. The hotel allowed for early check in and it was pretty efficient despite the ASEAN summit and security is pretty tight.

The room is spacious, bed is comfy, bathroom is small but user friendly. the rooms overlooking the mekong river is awesome..The hair dryer is missing though... WIFI is available in the room.

The breakfast is generous. The noodle bar is excellent. No regrets staying here for the breakfast. The hotel also has a coffee place whcih serves good pastries too.

I have stayed here in 2007 and felt that the service is still good and perhaps, some of the rooms need a little upgrading.

Good stay.. highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Vignesh215
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Nice hotel, great location towards Mekong River. I stayed at 5th fl, spacious room with Mekong River view. Friendly staffs, walking distance restaurants and also King's Palace. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Cambodia. ;)

• Stayed: February 2012