Hotel Cambodiana
US$54
US$78
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh(Phnom Penh)
US$97
US$55
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
US$32
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$62
US$49
US$41
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$37
Anise Villa(Phnom Penh)
US$49
US$38
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Hotels.com
All reviewsmekong riverclub floornice river viewbig hotelpool and gymroyal palaceaeon mallnoodlessisowath quayspacious roomnational museumdrivewayconfluenceriverside
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My office held a week workshop here, first glance is this hotel a bit vintage and classic, its interior and furniture seems old but looks elegance. Huge room with 2 queen size bed, toilet with bath up and great amenities. Ball room also big and comfortable, resto also great with view of Mekong River and amazing. Pool and gym also excellence. The only need they need to improve is internet connection which was very bad and tv should be better replaced with new one (lcd or led) with complete channel. Others are excellence.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Delfi A
Stefan W, General Manager at Hotel Cambodiana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Delfi A.,
I wish to thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on our services and facilities.
Your comments will be shared with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
I hope that your travels will bring you once again to Phnom Penh

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I stayed this hotel for two nights. Mekong and Tonle Sap River meet right in front of the hotel. My room was river view, and it's so nice. Hotel staff members were so good, kind. I sometimes enjoyed conversation with them. I recommend the bar on the ground floor, where you can enjoy the performance of Philippine band.

Room Tip: If you go there form the airport, you shoud avoid the commuting hours 17:00-18:00, or you might be stucked on the river side street.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Stefan W, General Manager at Hotel Cambodiana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear shigeoh819,
I hope that your travels will bring you once again to Phnom Penh soon, and that we will be able to welcome you back to Hotel Cambodiana.
Thank you.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

My husband and I were looking for a gym with AC. For $12 you get a whole day pass where you can enjoy not only the huge gym with all the equipment you could/ want (there were 5 treadmills) but also staff on hand to help with advice, free cold water (unlimited just take a water bottle), towel and locker. In the changing rooms you can find the steam room and the sauna room and you also have access to the outdoor pool (for free) and bar (not for free). When we arrived at the hotel we were unsure where the gym was but a friendly receptionist lead us there. I would make a day of going there but it is worth it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Stefan W, General Manager at Hotel Cambodiana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Jen R,
I wish to thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on our services and facilities in the Physique Club.
I hope that your travels will bring you once again to Phnom Penh soon, and that we will be able to welcome you back to Hotel Cambodiana and Physique Club.
Thank you.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

At the first glance, the hotel looks like a palace. The food is well prepared with fantastic taste. The service is also good because the hotel has friendly staffs and they are helpful in every situation. I strongly recommend this hotel for your stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Stefan W, General Manager at Hotel Cambodiana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Rany S.
On behalf of The Hotel Cambodiana team of management and staff, we thank you for taking the time to communicate your impressions during your recent stay with us.
We work hard to maintain our standards and attention to detail. It is gratifying to know that you have savored these services as much as we have enjoyed offering them.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed this hotel at the end of my whole business trip.
The hotel looks old and bit outdated.

Room: Huge room. The furniture design is outdated, but the bed is comfortable.
I had the room facing the river. The view is great.

Service: Exteremly slow. I do not understand why as I spotted international crowds in this hotel, but the standard is low.

This hotel may be good for view, but not the quality.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Stefan W, General Manager at Hotel Cambodiana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear ManngaDua,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it would help us to know where you experienced slow service, thus we would be able to check and rectify it. Rest assured that we will always do everything within our power to resolve any issues that are brought to our attention.
On behalf of Hotel Cambodiana team of management and staff, we thank you once again for taking the time to communicate your impressions during your recent stay with us.
With best regards,