“All good”
Review of Omana Hotel

Omana Hotel
Ranked #45 of 277 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in room 102 for a few nights, although this room had no view it didn't matter as we'd requested a ground floor room which was more important to us. An adequate room, with comfy bed & great pillows, loads of complimentary toiletries too! The room was an ideal spot as we were just steps away from reception, the pool, restaurant, & bar area, which is all very compact. I enjoyed my first Angkor beer & delicious chicken sandwich here. We also had food in the evening, & staff very kindly gave us food samples after I queried something on the menu. We had a taxi collect us from the airport for $12, there ain't nothing like seeing a smiling face to greet you after such a long flight. The manager also booked us a taxi from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap for $70, we had a really good trip. I'd definitely recommend a stay here for good prices, tasty food, & friendly staff!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeuceWooo

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Friendly service with helpful staff around. Good Location though not commanding good view. Close to local market. Walk-able distance to iconic landmark. Complimentary breakfast not sufficient for two people, though you can buy for USD 6. Swimming pool is small but not crowded.

Room Tip: Take rooms with more lighting on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Shaikh Rahmatul... M
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We arrived at Omana to be greeted by welcoming and very friendly staff, our room was gorgeous we loved watching cable tv, the room is cleaned to perfection each day, meals are 10/10 and the restaurant is right by the pool which makes for a perfect relaxing meal, and a bonus we didnt know about when we booked online after every 4 nights you get the 5th night free fantastic.
Just a side note there wasnt enough natural sunlight going into the pool area but there also isnt much that could be done about it, so not the best sun baking spot... overall incredible stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MishPixie
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel during my business trip to PP.
First of all I want to mention that room was really clean and linen was new. As well room was equipped with everything necessary and has safebox.
And another important aspect for me was location. Hotel located on a small street and corner of Sihanouk boulevard, just 100 meters from Independence monument. It is walking distance to BKK1, if you're looking for some restaurant, bar or store. On the other way you can get to AEON mall in 5 minutes.
There are not too much space for parking a car infront of the hotel, but I never met this problem, because security guy always dispersed tuktukers and helped me to parking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Stefan O
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Really disappointed in this place. First, I was told that a late check-out would not be possible, even though I had requested in advance through booking.com AND they had written back confirming that this would be ok. Secondly, I was hoping to have dinner at their 'Table Eight' restaurant as advertised on the website, only to be given a completely different, cafe style menu and told that the restaurant was undergoing a revamp/menu change. Thirdly, there is a literal ant infestation in my room with tiny ants crawling everywhere on the desk with the TV. Absolutely disgusting. To top it off, there are mosquitoes in my room and I have had to resort to hiding under my duvet. The only saving grace for this hotel is its good wifi. Otherwise AVOID THIS PLACE! I only stayed one night here and that was more than enough.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
0.3 km away
The Kabiki
The Kabiki
#17 of 277 in Phnom Penh

Been to Omana Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Omana Hotel

Address: Street 9, Phnom Penh 4139, Cambodia (Formerly Hotel Nine)
Region: Cambodia > Phnom Penh
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Family Hotel in Phnom Penh
#21 Business Hotel in Phnom Penh
#28 Spa Hotel in Phnom Penh
Price Range: RM172 - RM257 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Omana Hotel 3.5*
Omana Hotel is Western owned and operated. The building was originally constructed in 1994 to house UN officials to support the Cambodian electoral process. Since then it has been under various different renovations & management. In 2015 under new management the building was completely renovated and given its biggest facelift to date. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel 9