H Hotel Cambodia
The Kabiki(Phnom Penh)
US$31
US$26
  • Breakfast included
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
US$132
US$111
US$31
US$13
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$65
US$58
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroyal palaceopen shelvesfree airport shuttlesmall poolluxury boutique hoteldownstairs roomgreat boutiqueside streeta la carte breakfastthe security guardtourist placeswifi speedtwo nightsquiet streettuk tukwalking distancesmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice and perfectly located. The room was spacious, clean and nice. Also the bathroom, although the walls could need a refresh and the shower water was quite weak. The breakfast is ok, but nothing special. We skipped it mostly and enjoyed the possibilities in the city. The staff is friendly but very limited in english, which is ok but you have to make sure that they understand what you want/mean. We did not use the pool, but it's nice to have the possibility to hang around for an hour or two a day in peace around the pool. All in all a good choice, I'd say if the room was 15-20$ less, I'd given 5 stars.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Stayed here two nights is a row, then came back 5 days later for one more evening.The hotel itself was likely a 4 star back in the day, but wear and tear has since dropped it to a 3 star. It's clean, well priced, and the sevice is excellent, but physically it has seen better days. So please dont expect a 5 star resort if you stay here.
It is a 3 minute walk from the Royal Palace.
Lots of bars, parks, shops and places to eat nearby.
They charged me a little too much on my first two nights, and told me about it when i came back 5 days later, and took the money off of my new bill. Honest. I would never have known they charged me too much, had they not told me.
I would recommend this place and would stay there again if i trael back to PP.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Overall I would recommend this hotel. The bed was much better than most I’ve encountered in Asia. The breakfast options were good and everything is made to order. The hotel is within walking distance to many attractions. 2 bottles of water in the room are replenished daily. The only complaint I have is the WiFi speed, I just gave up and bought a SIM card instead of waiting for basic websites to load. For the price, this was a good hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was really loved the architecture of the hotel - it gave the feel of a luxury boutique hotel without too many people. The whole ambience and decor made it a very cosy place to be in without costing a bomb. Location was terrific - close to the royal palace and the mekong river, yet without the noise of the traffic as it is located in a lane away from traffic. Would definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessel90
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night - beautiful decor, great atmosphere. Stone floors make for a great escape from the heat. One minor issue with shower temperature. Staff were lovely - we arrived from a long haul flight at 8am and were allowed into our room early so we could nap - that was so very much appreciated.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple