US$71
US$49
US$42
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$73
US$53
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
US$40
Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh(Phnom Penh)
US$64
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$58
US$52
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Anise Villa(Phnom Penh)
US$53
US$32
Agoda.com
White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
US$79
US$221
US$205
All reviewssky barroyal palacetuk tuktour deskorder eggsthe riverwalking distancerooftop poolside streettwo night staysmall balconywestern stylekilling fieldslocation is greatsilver pagodahotel staffsisowath quay
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel - an oasis of calm and tranquillity, that I can highly recommend for your next visit to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Close to the river and royal palace and featuring spacious rooms as well as a roof top bar and pool from which to admire spectacular sunsets.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Keithvh
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for three nights. As I read comments rating the breakfast and room 302 as poor/average, my experience was the total opposite. We stayed in room 202, it was spacious and bright, with a functional balcony. The breakfast was also superb. You can choose from a variety of tasty dishes the cook will prepare for you and bring to your table. If you're fit enough, then you can walk three meters to the buffet and add fruit, salad and other ingredients for a nice breakfast.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, providing to our needs whenever they could.

Situated next to a big public park/plaza near the Royal Palace, it was nice to go for a walk and experience life of the locals enjoying themselves.

Very much recommended!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Borge G
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Room was much bigger than expected and very luxurious. Shower was a let down as the hot water was hit and miss. Staff were so helpful even though we only stayed one night. They let us shower in the spa area in the afternoon after we had checked out (we flew home but had been on a tour all day). Pool and bar on the roof was a highlight.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank crobe90
Reviewed 21 October 2017

2nd visit to this hotel. We were given a complimentary upgrade even though we only stayed for a night, hotel location is great and is walking distance to Royal Palace / Museum. Staff at the reception was friendly when we checked in, but when we were back to collect our luggage after checking out, her attitude was not the same as earlier. Definitely not the best service, prob will consider other hotels the next visit

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank EnnaSYW
QueenGrand, General Manager at Queen Grand Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Ms. EnnaSYW,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your stay with us. I regret to learn that you were not satisfied service providing by our receptionist but I have passed on this feedback to our Front Office teams. Although we were unable to exceed your expectations I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Sincerely yours,
Kina BUN Mr.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This was my second stay at the Queen Grand and everything was as good as my previous visit. Welcoming staff, pleasant room, good beer at the rooftop bar and tasty breakfast. I will certainly continue to use this hotel on my occasional business trips to Phnom Penh. It's excellent value for money in a great location.

Also a big thanks to Booking.com and the hotel. Having booked a non-refundable deal I suddenly had to change my travel plans. The Booking.com team contacted the hotel and I was able to change the date without penalty. Great service!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business