US$49
US$44
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$78
US$70
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$85
US$60
TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh(Phnom Penh)
US$81
US$64
Priceline
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$45
US$47
Priceline
US$221
US$205
All reviewsinfinity poolsky barthe rivermodern designseparate toiletsteam roomthe red light districthotel facilitiesgreat rooftop barnoodle soupcity viewi highly recommend this hotelamazing hotelbreakfast buffetrooftop restauranttrip to phnom penhcentral market
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Ok so it’s not the cheapest in Cambodia but the room I booked was huge! Separate lounge, massive bathroom with bath, big bed room and comfy bed and a great balcony with comfy couches for a beer at the end of the day.
Great infinity pool and bar on the roof top.
Room service menu could be improved but not terrible.
Also a very handy location.
Would absolutely stay here again, no questions asked.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Steph W
NoelFurrer, General Manager at SUN & MOON, Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Steph W

Thank you so much for your great comments and yes, we do have value for the money. Our room service menu has the basic delicious food which our guests love. Mostly our guests do not stay in the room, but enjoy our rooftop bar with infinity pool or adventure around in the neighborhood with plenty of street restaurants and bars too.

Let us know next time your wish of food you like us to serve you, I am sure our flexible chefs will be more than happy to create your menu!

Of course, if someone has booked the suite which is very large, I would probably stay in the room more longer too; especially since we had some rainy days. ;-)

Thank you so much for being with us and we truly hope to welcome you back home again!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

If you want to spend a bit more than a budget hotel for Phnom Penh, the Sun & Moon is a really cool boutique, luxury hotel. The ultra modern rooms have fun blue neon lighting and the rooftop pool/club has an amazing view of the city. Class.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Glen B

Thank you so much for your amazing comments!
We are glad and happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us at SUN & MOON, Urban Hotel.

We hope that we can welcome you back home again very soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The hotel is in an interesting part of town - it's a great location, close to so many attractions a visitor would want to see however it's surrounded by back packers accomodation and some "interesting" night time bars.

I checked in, a simple and quick process, and was shown to a great room - sizeable, well appointed with a comfortable bed and lovely duvet. The shower, always a good test, was a walk in type with loads of room and a good strong supply of hot water.

The infinity pool and gym on the top floor are really cool and well worth the stay just for the views over the city,

Breakfast was the only meal I ate at the hotel but it was great - I got in the habit of having a Cambodian style breakfast of chicken broth, noodles, chicken and vegetables with all the trimmings; I wish that could be my regular breakfast as I felt really good without being full. There was the full choice and I did indulge myself in a couple of croissants, which were excellent.

The Sky Bar is terrific, the views are spectacular, especially watching a rain storm roll in over the city but I was a little bit caught out on the "Happy Hour" deal. The deal only extends to certain cocktails during Happy Hour, everything else is regular price. Its still cheap but relative to the prices around at HH it's more expensive.

Overall a great hotel just do not get to hung up on the surrounding streets - learn say no with a smile.

Room Tip: The higher to room the less the street noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rhino59
NoelFurrer, General Manager at SUN & MOON, Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Rhino59

Thank you so much for your overall positive and objective review. We truly appreciate your time you have taken to write about us and our service. You are right, the surrounding area has its pro and cons. This is why we call ourselves Urban Hotel and we are located in the "Huzz n' Buzz" of upcoming Phnom Penh.

We thank you for staying with us and hope to welcome you back home very soon!

Sty. Inspired

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Hi, I arrived from the airport via tuk tuk a 7 dollar trip so was happy with the barter down the price from 12, the hotel has larger rooms than most ,pool on the 9th and the gym small but has pin loaded machine and smith machine, a couple of tread mills, good enough to get the heart rate going, Staff very helpful, breakfast was small offering of choice and the tea was way bad, I needed some milk and there is a local mini mart right out side the hotel, the tuk tuk are very slow so allow your self some time if you need an appointment, TV and wifi worked well ,I had dinner in the restaurant last night and the beef laklook was very good, a 12 dollar meal,

Room Tip: rooms are quite and lifts seem fast enough so does it matter
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
NoelFurrer, General Manager at SUN & MOON, Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear leigh n

Thank you so much for your great review and I have noted on the tea, we will look into this to select a different quality in the future. You have summed up the great benefits in staying with us, we thank you so much for that and hope to welcome you back again at SUN & MOON, Urban Hotel again.

Visit our website for interesting offers, you will love it!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Even though I didn't have time to explore the area while staying at this hotel, being as my luggage went to Hong Kong. I wish I had spent a few more days exploring rather than waiting for my luggage. My room was excellent and of course the employees were excellent, especially at the roof bar and ground floor restaurant. I hope to visit again in March.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear will13985

I am very happy to red that despite the facts the airline lost your luggage, you had a pleasant and memorable stay with us which makes you become a loyal guest to us.

Please feel free to connect with us directly via our website to enjoy special discounts and add value offers!

We look forward to welcome you back home again very soon!