Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Devon v Schalkwyk
Good hotel and spacious rooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Sept 2021
The hotel staff is always friendly and willing to help wherever they can. Rooms are very spacious, clean and pleasant to stay in. I had a good time staying at the hotel and would recommend this hotel to any one. Thanks to all the staff members and management for making my stay comfortable.
Date of stay: September 2021Trip type: Travelled on business
    RM 82
  • Vio.com
3.0 km from Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace Ulaanbaatar
View more hotels in Ulaanbaatar
All reviews an excellent hotel rooms are large front office comfortable stay kk city isolation ger laundry driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

Great place to stay, service is amazing, every staff member in this Hotel goes over and beyond to keep all guests satisfied. The on-site facilities are great and well set up. From the time I walked through the front doors I was welcomed by Urnaa with smiles and professionalism and it makes you feel very welcomed and at ease, one thing I can truly say Urnaa and Dirk who is the general manager went over and beyond, they even organised us an intertaiment room with pool table, table tennis and darts and let's not forget the music, I had a great time!!!! Thanks Dirk and Team for making my stay a great experience!!!! I really recommend Kempinsky Hotel if your looking for a positive experience.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Suvd Sukhbaatar, Marketing at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear Toni Marques,

Greetings from Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, thank you for visiting us and for sharing your lovely experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Very delighted to read that you found your overall experience to be great and that you would rate your treatment as the best. I am pleased to read that above all, it was the service you received that was most remarkable. Also very grateful for highlighting the professional service extended by our team and for particularly recognizing my colleague, Urnaa. Rest assured that I will personally share your highlights and kind words with her and to the entire team as I am sure it will add further motivation to each and every one of us in our daily efforts to keep on delivering memorable and exceptional experiences.

Thank you for recommending us to TripAdvisor readers as well as to our future potential guest and on behalf of entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another lovely experience in Ulaanbaatar

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Great service from staff and management.
Rooms spacious and clean with regular cleaning and check-up phone calss daily.
Food top quality.
Great effort from management to keep us entertained after quarantine and isolation.

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Roelof Fouche,

Greetings from Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, thank you for visiting us and for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, it was the service you received that was most remarkable.

Thank you for your review to TripAdvisor readers as well as to our future potential guest and on behalf of entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another fantastic experience in Ulaanbaatar

Reviewed 19 August 2021

This is my second time staying at the kempinski hotel here in Ulaanbaatar.
I have spent 14 days in quarantine due to the covid 19 restrictions and I could not recommend this hotel enough.
The staff have been so friendly and helpful they have gone above and beyond to make my stay comfortable during these bad times.
The food has been superb and a very good selection on a daily basis all freshly cooked and delivered to your room at a time that suits you.
Once again I would like to thank all the staff
for the excellent hospitality and friendliness from the moment I arrived.
For anyone looking to stay somewhere wheter it be in quarantine or not this is the place to stay.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Thank you to all the team.

Liam Gardner.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Suvd Sukhbaatar, Marketing at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Dear Valued Keminski Guest,

I am pleased that your stay with us was comfortable during this pandemic time. I will personally share your review with the entire team as further motivation to each and every one of us in our daily efforts to keep on delivering memorable and exceptional experiences.

Thank you for recommending us to TripAdvisor readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another exceptional experience in Ulaanbaatar.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

At first I didn’t know what will happen during a quarantine in a hotel. But with Kempinski’s years of excellence, the staff and the standards didn’t disappont! The warm welcome, prompt attention to my requests and amenities in the room exceeded my expectation. With all the stress of being in quarantine, the meals just gave comfort that I needed. The high speed internet also enabled me to stay in touch with my family and in the outside world. I know it’s sounds weird to say that I enjoyed every minute of it. But the experience exceeded my expectation!

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Keminski Guest,

I am very happy that your stay with us was comfortable during this pandemic times and our service is exceeded your expectation. I will personally share your kind comments with entire team as further motivation to each and every one of us in our daily efforts to keep on delivering memorable and exceptional experiences.

Thank you for your review for TripAdvisor readers as well as to our future potential guest and on behalf of entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another exceptional experience in Ulaanbaatar.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

新コロナヴィルスのため、このホテルに必須の検疫として14日間滞在させてもらいました。部屋から出られないし、誰とも会えないし、正直色々なことで心配がありました。けれどもホテルのサービスは検疫があるにもかかわらず、よく整頓されていました。料理部も十分で美味しかったです。メニューはアラカルトで、ビーガン用もありました。
でも一番感動したのはホテルのスタッフさんのサビースと態度でした。😭 すごく親切で毎日お電話して話し相手になって、いろんな要望に応じてくれました。ウーバーイーツも頼んだり、ジムツールももらったり、必要なものがあらべば受付さんにお電話するだけで解決ができて本当にありがたかった。スタッフの皆さんのおかげで検疫を快適で楽しく過ごせました。 yay! Thank you for you amazing and impeccable service, Kempinski team!

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear Valued Keminski Guest,

Greetings from Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace, thank you for visiting us and for sharing your lovely experience with us. I am very delighted to read that you found your overall experience to be great and that you would rate your treatment as the best.

Thank you for your review us to TripAdvisor readers as well as to our future potential guest and on behalf of entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another lovely experience in Ulaanbaatar.