Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Lol.travel
RM 371
All reviews stayed here breakfast buffet is good size lobby floor city ub mongolia wifi concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2023

I am currently staying at this hotel and on check in I was told that my IHG membership cannot be accepted, since this is booked from a different portal, really ? Secondly i callled laundry service @1755 hrs and the refused laundry service. Not even a few hours and I regret checking into this IHG property. The hotel doesn’t provide a Iron and ironing board and keeps mentioning of checking the wardrobe. And last but not the least, the hotel doesn’t have a fan and cannot even fathom, I lived at the best western and kempenski and both had good service. Utterly disappointed #IHG

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2023

Hello Lloyd8011,

Thank you for choosing IHG Hotels and Resorts as your travel partner! We appreciate you as one of our valued guests. We pride ourselves in delivering warm and welcoming experiences for guests staying for business or pleasure. However, I am sorry for what happened during your stay. Your review was made known to the team, and I'm confident improvements will be made to deliver complete guest satisfaction.

In line with this, do know that I sent a private message to further reach out to you. I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area for a chance to make your stay better than the last.

Best,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

Hi,

I’m staying here for couple of days during my hotel isolation.
So far, food is delicious and got good view of the city, room has got good atmosphere. Most importantly customer service is great, friendly staff and prompt actions.
I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Well, I have been staying here for over a week. Now, I am sure that you better not expect friendly greetings by the receptionists. As Well, if you intend to stay here over a week, mind that the bed sheets will be changed once in a week. Plus, it seemed Japanese friendly, solely.

The chiefs greet more often than the receptions.

What I thought is that Toyoko Inn Ulaanbaatar Administrators better learn from Ramada Chain Hotel which is right beside the road next to this premise.

This hotel is just cheaper and less serviced than the Ramada Ulaanbaatar City Center. Anyway, Ramada is still my #1 choise in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
HolidayinnMongolia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Dear Guests

Thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar. I apologise for the negative stay you experienced in our hotel. Your experience is not the way we should treat and serve our guests. I will follow your case personally and will ensure that this experience should not happen to any other guest. I would appreciate if you can contact me under gm@hih.mn that I can give an update and to ensure to welcome you back at the Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar.

Sincerely yours

Frank Prasmo
General Manager​

Reviewed 14 October 2019

I stayed here one night upon arrival and rebooked my second night into another hotel after that. After staying with nomads in yurts, I needed a better and more cosy hotel when i returned to UB.The hotel is ok, and the staff try to do their best, but English knowledge is rather poor and they were difficult to understand. Nor did I get recognised as a rewards member. It was a bit cheaper than I expected so I guess you get what you pay for. Sleep was good, rooms well soundproofed. Traffic in UB is horrendous, so if not havng business in town it is better to stay outside of the city centre.The restaurant was ok, but the staff's comprehension of English was very poor. The coffee shop in the lobby was unmanned when I needed a coffee and I gave up after ten minutes.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Pomarinus
HolidayinnMongolia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar.. Comments, like yours, are extremely important to us. We have noted that by your comment that the English training need to be improved. The Cafe Bene shop in the basement is an individual running Cafe and is not affiliated to the Hotel. However, your comment is passed to the respective company to follow up.

Again, thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar and I hope to welcome you gain as our Guest.

Sincerely

Frank Prasmo

Reviewed 29 September 2019

Stayed 2 nights here during a business stay in Ulaanbaatar. The staff were very helpful from concierge to restaurant to the Titem Bar. I enjoyed my staff because of the staff. As Platinum Ambassador member they upgraded me to a suite room. The room was a delight to stay in. The breakfast buffet is just ok. I would suggest it could have more hot meal choices. The Titem Bar has a great menu and good drinks specials. Met one night there with colleagues. The location is easy to find and easily walkable to other parts of the downtown area. As it is in the western side of the city the time to the airport is a few minutes less.

Date of stay: September 2019