Lowest prices for your stay
RM 327
RM 338
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

It is a decent stay. Full amenities with few varieties of restaurants and facilities.
Room is big and comfortable with good range of TV channels.
It is accessible to the center of the UB.
However, look out the heavy traffic in the city due to the limitation of infrastructure.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 18derekl
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

There is Asian, Indian, Mongolian restaurant. And we went for Indian cuisine Namaste restaurant. We liked there alot, enjoyed dinner. Definitely one of best indian restaurant in Ulaanbaatar city. Hope you'd enjoy there.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stayed at the Flower Hotel for 1 night. The hotel was booked by the tour group that I was with. The room that I had looked as if it had been recently remodeled and was up-to-date. The room was clean, had a small refrigerator, and breakfast was included in the price of the room. Breakfast was decent and had a variety of fruits, breads, cereals, and cooked food (eggs, sausage, etc.). The staff was friendly and spoke English well. The hotel is about a 30 minute walk to the main square of Ulaanbaatar and the shopping area near the State Department Store. The neighborhood seemed safe during the day time and I had no problem walking around that area.

Prior to the start of my tour, I attempted to book a room at the Flower Hotel using their online booking system and had trouble and was unable to book a room. I ended up staying elsewhere.

My friends stayed in rooms at the Flower Hotel prior to our tour. It seems that there is a variety of rooms, updated rooms and those that have not been updated. One friend said that the room she stayed in the first time was very old fashioned and out dated, but clean. Another friend stated that his room was quite basic and didn’t have a shower. Book your room carefully otherwise you could be in for a surprise (no shower!).

Overall, the remodeled rooms are nice and good for a few nights stay in Ulaanbaatar.

Room tip: Pick a remodeled room
Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank worldtraveller2801
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Flower Hotel was located a bit far away from the Chinggis square in Ulaanbaatar. The room and the bathroom were large and clean.Wireless internet connection was working even in the room. There was a nice indian restaurant in the hotel. Buffet style breakfast with lots of choices was good. Only inconveniance was that during that summer time when I did open the window for a while the room was full of flies.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ISMETCENGIC
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This was a VERY nice place to stay in Ulaanbaatar. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and the facilities were good. I enjoyed the spa especially. They were also very willing to coach me on speaking courteously in Mongolian, which the locals seemed to appreciate.

Room tip: Be flexible, be friendly, and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it (ask nicely!).
Date of stay: July 2016