Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.com
RM 254
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We had 5 rooms here for two different stays. The rooms were beautiful, clean, and well maintained. They provided water and other extras including slippers and robes. The only downside was the small elevator. Breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 708lisamarieg
Altangerel_Purevjal, General Manager at Bishrelt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Altangerel.P, General Manager at Bishrelt Hotel, responded to this review

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us.
We are pleased to hear your valued comments about our staff & your experience with us & I had shared your feedback with our team.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We really wanted to like this place. It's a local hotel that's billed as being really high quality. The price is on par with some of the other nice hotels in town (mainly international chains). The room itself was quite nice and sizable, complete with a massive bed, flat screen tv, desk/chair and large bathroom. The room also had a nice antique flare, while still retaining a modern quality feel. The restaurant attached to the hotel is really cool, too. The included breakfast is good enough - a buffet with a variety of options of average quality.

Now for the but... at about 3AM, while we were fast asleep, someone tried to enter our room. Hearing the door open, we woke up suddenly and yelled for whoever it was to go away. The person entering quickly fled. We tried to call reception to see what was going on but the phone line was dead (weird). So we got dressed and went down to the reception, where the lady didn't speak much English and was unable to offer us any explanation as to what happened. We're not sure if it was an honest mistake (of what sort??), if someone from the hotel was trying to rob us, or if someone else had another key that worked for our room? We really don't know, but either way, it left a bad taste in our mouths.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Altangerel_Purevjal, General Manager at Bishrelt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Distinguished guest,

First of all please accept my apology to you that we caused you get scared.
And I would like to thank for your valuable review which help us to improve our service quality. I had investigated the case, our bellboy opened your room door by accident because he had to adjust AC degree in several rooms before guests' arrival. Unfortunately, he opened the room door while he was covering the duty. And he immediately understood that he opened the occupied room then he closed the door. Absolutely it was our fault and could be more careful. Therefore we have been training our staff to get rid of repeating this mistake.
Once again thank you very much for your valuable review.
With best regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 6 nights in a King size bed room. Comes with bathtub and robe, couch and writing table. Housekeeping was very bad, my room was not cleaned on 2 different days which I had to tell the hotel reception to do so.

Breakfast choices limited to 3 set menus. You better inform the hotel reception the night before on what time you are coming down for breakfast the next day: I had the bad experience of waiting 1hr for my breakfast!

Laundry service was bad: sent my jeans for cleaning and though it was returned to me cleaned the next day, it was wet!

For a good night sleep: ok.
Expecting for quality service: think twice!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank thomasyet

Dear Thomas Y,

First of all I would like to apologize to you that we delivered poor service which is not acceptable anywhere.
And I would like to thank for your valuable review which help us to improve our service quality. Absolutely, it is our fault that we could not deliver what you expected during your stay. And all the failures were not that difficult and were very simple to be completed by us. As soon as I read your review, I had instructed & trained my team accordingly not to repeat those failures. Since then we improved our management by walk around and we had updated our breakfast menu.
Once again thank you very much for your valuable review.
With best regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Well maintained hotel in the city center, easy walking to all of the Capital's features. Rooms are classy and big. Our first room the shower fitting come off the wall so we were moved quick smart.
No hotel information folder in the room and our room phone was out of action. Daily service was OK but things like the tea bag replacement was limited.
The Embassy Restraunt is also well appointed but many items on the menu where not available. The food we ordered was very good. You could not charge your meal back to your room as they appear to be run as a seperate business.
Staff English varies from poor to good.
The Tariff was very reasonable so with some attention to detail this hotel would get an excellent rating. We were there in winter and it was warm and cosy.
A tour arranged inhouse was OK but had extra charges thrown in after we paid for it, that took the shine of the excursion.
Hotel Van was economic transport to the Airport about half an hour away.

Room tip: most rooms are similar top floors mat get a view
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Blackwater190

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Firstly, the location is great. You're right in the center of where you want to be in UB. Walking distance to the opera house, many museums and Sukhbaatar Square.

The hotel itself is beautiful. The lobby is gorgeous. The rooms are large. The bathrooms are spotless. The Wifi actually works etc..

The staff are very accommodating and always going out of their way to do the extra small stuff you expect from a luxury hotel. I was able to get my shoes shined while I waited for my roomservice breakfast one morning, nice touch. Btw, the food is excellent. Don't hesitate to order roomservice or dine in the restaurant. The bar is really cool and there's a pool table and even a karaoke room. I didn't want to frighten anyone with my singing so we passed on that. Lol.

I look forward to coming back to Bishrelt in the future. Next time I'm going to make time to schedule a massage and try out the spa services.

Date of stay: November 2016