Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
RM 253
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Rooms were dated and worn and there was a musty smell. A lot of the hostels I stayed in were nicer. Wifi isn't the best and the towels were wet. The bathroom flooded when we used the shower. It definitely wasn't one I could recommend other than budget.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank SarahS148
Reviewed 29 August 2017

After walking out of my other hotel where they gave away my reservation, I parked where the internet was and looked around for a new place. With the assistance of a hotel reservation company online, I booked this place and off I proceeded to their place. I checked in. My plan was to get cleaned up and review my itinerary for the days ahead. The grueling 24 hour flight put me down. I woke up late afternoon and decided to take a shower. It was already 3:30. I prepped myself for shower. . I put the shampoo on my head and turned on the spigot; 5 minutes, COLD WATER, 10 minutes, COLD WATER, played with the knob. It fell to the floor. I rang front desk, no answer. I put my pants on, wrapped myself in towel went down. I am on the third floor. Guy comes up, Put back the knob. He said, NO HOT WATER! BROKE!!!!! WTH? I took a cold shower. The shower stall was 2 ft wide by 2 ft wide. I was trying to avoid getting cold water on my back. I got out. I was numb all over. It is 30 degrees here. So I cancelled but stayed one night as it is too late. I woke up next morning to get breakfast (included). I sat there for 15 minutes, no one was there. Then she came. She just stared at me, did not say a word and did not approach me if I wanted something. So I left again. Do not stay here. It is a lying hotel and unfriendly.
Another element of bad surprise and a day wasted.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Wow! Such a welcoming and helpful atmosphere. Very clean, professional. The staff are fantastic... if you have any questions, ask Bilduun. Special thanks also Orgitbalt and Sagwa. A good value, but staff became like family providing help and answering questions: unforgettable tour to Manjushri Monastery and Zaisan hill

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We arrived at the train station before 7:00 a.m. with the promised taxi there to meet us. We were allowed check-in at 7 a.m. with breakfast included. The reservations manager Munkhbayar Purev offered to change our room when seeing two males checking in however the room had extra living quarters so change was not necessary but the point is that he offered above standard service on his own accord. The air-conditioning unit was not working when we checked in but without needing our prompting the bell boy changed the unit immediately. The room was huge with a king sized bed and extra living quarters. The reception and restaurant ladies were excellent. I know not everyone will get the same staff but the receptionist, Bilguum, was an absolute jewel. Her English is very good and she was able to offer help, advice, exchange money, call taxis and provide recommendations for various activities in Ulan Bator. Khandaa and Saruu were perfect waitresses, thank you ladies for the great service. The room was clean and the breakfasts were ample. They also have a very good restaurant on the premises. Depending on the time of day it is a 10-20 minute taxi ride to the main town square, Sükhbaatar Square formerly (Chingghis Khan Square) and a 3 -10 minute drive to the train station. When checking out early 4 days later we received a bagged breakfast for the road. Considering value for money and the service minded management and staff I fully recommend this hotel for travellers looking for a comfortable stay without entertainment amenities. Thank you Mr. Purev for providing a well run hotel which made our stay most pleasant

Room tip: Our room faced Peace Avenue but noise was not a factor
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mel R
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Hotel staff was helpful, good english and prompt room service.
Rooms are available to get iron and iron board, it was very helpful and charily for travelers. Breakfast and other foods are delicious, restaurant is feeling soft and warm.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are more quieter, the north side is also good, window view is looking city main road view, it is also good!
Date of stay: October 2016