Lowest prices for your stay
RM 575
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
RM 516
Get rewarded with One Key
Preferred Hotels
RM 486
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2023 via mobile

Despite the excellent location with walking distance to most major business towers, the hotel itself is urgently in need of more care. The staff, while friendly and obliging, they are just not trained well and often do not know what they are doing. Rooms are old, and bathrooms have water problems. Hot water wasn’t always available (on 2-3 days). Room service food menu is extremely limited. Despite what other reviews said about breakfast, I found it ok - usually business hotel breakfast, nothing more nothing less. But the tablecloths are dirty, and cutlery not properly cleaned and replaced. The Korean restaurant in the hotel is good. Room cleaning was v good on some days, and on some days it wasn’t great (for eg waste bins left unemptied). Overall, definitely not 5-stars and definitely not worth the price. But then again, UB hotels are pricey, for the offering. Blue Sky has great potential if only they do some upgrades.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank anushwij
Reviewed 27 September 2022

I have traveled to many places far and wide, and NEVER expected to have one of the finest hotels I have every stayed in be in Mongolia!

As part of my Mongolian Luxury Tours, I had THREE opportuinities to stay at the Blue Sky (arrival, return from Gobi desert, return from Western Mongolia) and each time was superb.

The hotel is beautiful, and the rooms, service, and friendliness made each stay very wonderful and welcoming.

You can not go wrong with this hotel. It is GREAT!!!

Room tip: The high floor rooms give a beautiful view of Mongolia's capital city
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 11 September 2022

Pulsating music outside all night long. Impossible to sleep here. The staff were completely not concerned by it. Maybe a room on the east side wouldn’t be as bad…I don’t know.

Restaurant was closed so we had to go to the lounge / restaurant on 23rd floor. Large and impressive menu, but nothing available. The pizza was and undercooked mush. Disgusting.

How this property can be a Preferred Hotel and Resort member is hard to believe.

Room tip: Avoid the west side
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 5 September 2022

The hotel is very nice, fabulous location, service good --- BUT. the outside noise all night makes it impossible to sleep. The first night was a Friday night and there was a band playing outside until 2 am. I asked to be moved to the other side of the hotel and the next night was okay. But when I returned to the hotel a week later, the same side, there was again noise outside all night -- I think now from a new large advertising screen with loudspeaker located right outside the hotel. I complained to the attentive staff and they said they were trying to do something about it -- so if that is removed my review would be quite different, probably a 3-4* as the rooms are not being well maintained for tears and scratches and blinds around shower did not work but rest was very good.

Room tip: West side has the bands, East side has the loudspeaker advertising.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 5 September 2022

I stayed for 3 days recentlly. The room was nicely appointed, with nice location, views, and restaurants. However, there were three issues. 1) There was loud music outside (from an outdoor music venue and advertisements) until early morning hours that kept us awake. This was a major problem, and I would not stay there unless assured the problem was solved. 2) there was no heat, and nights were cold (on the last night we were able to request a portable heater). 3) the blinds on the window between the shower glass and the room did not work well.

Date of stay: August 2022