Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 378
Fully refundable before Thu, 7 Mar
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

I have just stayed here. Never again, it actually put me off ever visiting this city again. When I arrived they put me in a room and as I walked in , I saw all the dusty furniture was upside down on the bed - it had obviously been cleaned and they put all the dusty furniture on the bed when they clean. The porter turned it over leaving me with a then dirty bed to sleep on! Then I spotted a half drunk bottle of coke in the room which was quickly removed. The next day after I returned the room had been cleaned but the cleaner this time left her walker talkie in the room blaring out so I had to go out and find her to return it. The room also stunk of smoke that was all over the sheets too and the window wide open ever day to presumably get the smoke out but made the room freezing! There was a gown done days but not others and blood stains on the towels. The room service has basically no food on it and the breakfast tables were covered with dirty dishes so I had no where to sit.
The ladies on reception are helpful but unfriendly - massive improvements to be made here

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank anonymous5786
Reviewed 17 July 2019

We stayed 2 nites. The hotel is 10 mins by cab from the train station. The room is large with nice city view. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was satisfactory - don't go too late, though. We'd to check out very early on the 2nd day to catch the train to Beijing. So hotel packed a big bag of breakfast items for each of us and we really enjoyed it onboard the train.

Room tip: Don't be late for breakfast
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jepts
Reviewed 13 April 2019

I visited to attend a ballet performance and there was also a large event going on. The facilities are nice and well laid out. Staff was attentive (except in the hotel restaurant). My only complaint was that it was not clearly marked where to go in for the ballet side. As a newcomer, I had to ask for directions.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank hannajomeans
Reviewed 2 December 2018

In five weeks in five Asian countries, on business, this was the nicest hotel physically I stayed in - good work space, adequate Internet connection, comfortable bed (though I carried my own pillow). Desk staff were always helpful.

Breakfast was good. I tried the restaurant one night, but the menu was short and the staff could not understand my quite simple questions, so I left. I eventually had an acceptable pizza (rather than the Hot Pot advertised in the elevator for the restaurant but not apparent on the menu) in the View Lounge on the top floor. It was a bit of a cavernous spot but acceptable for its purpose.

Reading light on desk not really adequate, but so few are, anywhere in the world. No problem for a computer, but a bit of a challenge for hand-written notes.

Very speedy laundry service - pick-up and delivery of shirts and dry-cleaning in a couple of hours.

As noted by others, the hotel is not close to the action. There are a couple of places to eat in the neighbourhood, though they are not street-friendly. it is a bit less than 10 minutes on foot to the Naadam Centre shopping centre, which has a decent supermarket and a small food court.

The main square is about 25-30 minutes away on foot, and it is not all that pretty a walk - and Google Maps was hard to read to find the best way. Once you know, it's easy to follow.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms are large with all the basics you’d expect, but there are no special extras that usually come with this price range. English is spoken to some degree by front desk people, but room service, for example couldn’t understand English which made ordering difficult. Little things like the electronic room key always failing was frustrating. The hotel is located well away from the city centre and is a not that pleasant 30 minute walk into town.

Date of stay: September 2018