Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at the puma hotel in 2 different rooms and I have nothing to really report as it was a good stay, clean beds and bathroom with good breakfast and service. I would judge as good value for money

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RickardMussla
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

The location is superb. Our rooms were spacious and clean. The staff at reception is friendly and helpful.

Some minor improvement will make it a 5 star review. 1. Shower curtains over the bath tub will be useful. 2. Put the main light switch nearer to the entrance. 3. For room with shower and no bath tub, provide a soap dish.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HLKoh
Reviewed 10 July 2019

Our agent had recommended this hotel. I was a bit hesitated because of some "not so good" reviews, but these where mostly related to the former "new building". Now the hotel is "back to its roots" in the original building and the rooms are well renovated, quite good and clean. I have experienced a very friendly staff, clean and comfortable room and anything what I expect from a good hotel. The management even has asked me for advise to improve the service; perfect! Next time when I will be in UB, definitely this wil be my choice again!

1  Thank rolandm202
Reviewed 4 May 2019

The location of this hotel is difficult to beat... just of Sukhbaatar Square! Close to the Parliament Building, national museum, restaurants and pubs. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are big and comfortable, with good beds and linens. The bathroom in my room was a bit lousy, with ancient brass plumbing, no shelf space for toiletries, no toilet-paper holder, etc., but it was tolerable. The TV was problematic and cut out regularly, but the staff eventually gave me the code to re-entry to get it working again each time; once working, the channel selection was very good, including several English-language channels. Breakfast was good, but not great. The lobby lounge bar closes very early (around 9), but the staff will continue to serve you if you want to stay later.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located near most businesses and government buildings. Priced average, but don't expect to get much fresh food or any service after 7:30 am.

The servers will be busy talking to each other or playing with their phones!

Good housekeeping! And reception services!

Date of stay: August 2018