Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 270
Agoda.com
RM 265
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

During our stay, the aircon is not functioning well. Seems like it's on fan mode all the time. Room is stuffy and we need to open the windows. Breakfast selection can be improved with more fresh fruits.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Unur B, Guest Relations Manager at Premium Hotel Ulaanbaatar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2018

We’re sorry that we didn’t provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about air condition.
Your comments will help us correct these issues.
Best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hotel is situated on the highest floors of an office building, about two kilometers from the central part of the city, in an area not recommended for walking.
Despite the appearance of a luxury hotel, several features make it limited. The room, huge, has no outlet in the bathroom. The air conditioner does not work properly, even with interference from an employee. The breakfast has very little variety of breads, cheeses and fruits. The staff are very cordial, but speak little English.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 1LLivia
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice rooms ,clean, and quite newly built. But quality is below par, very poorly put together doorframes for example, leaking watertaps, and the main problem on our first stay: air condition/ventilation system defect - so we had a horribly hot night!! And from one of the ventilation/fan outlets leakage so the clothes for the following morning were all wet - not so humorous as we got up at 04.15.
And because of early morning flights (twice )we had ordered take-away breakfast - dreadful!
Insulation(sound) not good at all.
Reception: only very basic English, hardly even that - wasn't at all easy to communicate.
So not very satisfied

Room tip: ask for a room with functioning AC
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ruth258
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. Stayed here one night at the start of my desert tour. Arrived and there was no hot water to take a shower after 25 hours of travel. I wish the front desk would have told me before I got up to my room, stood in the shower and a blast of water water sprayed me. If they had warned me perhaps my review would be a bit different. 8 hours later the water came on. I understand it was a city issue and not the hotel's I just wish they would have told me upon check it. Also construction outside my window started at 11 pm and went all night and right now in the morning there is in hotel drilling going on.

On a plus note the staff is very polite. They did give me a complimentary fruit platter as apology. The bed is magnificent and who doesn't like a fluffy robe.

Breakfast buffet was okay.

Yes it is modern decor.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I found this hotel to be a very good option in Mongolia in terms of price and quality. The rooms are modern and the facilities are quite good the internet is good too. I fully recommend to anyone visiting.

Date of stay: June 2017