Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 374
Fully refundable before Wed, 28 Feb
Agoda.com
RM 345
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
All reviews linens sleep english city ub
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2023

We loved staying here at this hotel because the staff were so nice. We stayed three different times. I would suggest paying the difference and getting the upgraded room The standard room was a nice basic room but the upgrade was worth every penny.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark R
Grand Hill Hotel Ulaanbaatar, General Manager at The Grand Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2023

Dear C2322GQmarkr,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us a feedback, I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay as well as our staff service, upgraded room.
Hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2023 via mobile

Grand Hill, I’ve stayed at twice and it doesn’t disappoint. Clean facility, spacious room, friendly staff, a variety of restaurants, good breakfast. WiFi, flat screen with English language stations. Not far from City Center. Highly recommend on your next stay in UB.

Date of stay: March 2023
1  Thank Arthur415
Uuriintuya Amgalanbayar, General Manager at The Grand Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2023

Dear Arthur415,

Thank you for staying in our hotel again. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.
Your feedback is extremely valuable for us.
We are looking forward welcoming you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 4 February 2023 via mobile

The stay was average. Front desk staff speaks good English. I visited in late January. The room was way too warm for my liking so my sleep wasn't too good. The air conditioning doesn't work in winter and lowering down the temperature takes forever. The only way to cool down is to open the window, but with the air quality being very bad - not advisable. I ordered room service from the Irish place upstairs, but the guy there does not speak good English so instead of pumpkin soup I got some meat cream soup. The thing I did not like and which kinda spoiled my morning plans as I had an arranged meeting, was the fact that the breakfast which was supposed to start at 7am, was 30 minutes late. If you tell people it's from 7am, then please stick to it. No other complaints. Oh, maybe just the omnipresent smell of coal in the entire city, thus also in rooms, but I guess it's just me, a visitor not being used to it.

Date of stay: January 2023

Dear marstar0109,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking your valuable time to write us a helpful feedback.
However we are sorry to hear that your stay was not as expected. We truly apologize for the room was too warm, we will stabilize the temperature. As well as, we are sorry that our restaurant staff doesn't understand what you said. I forwarded your review to our restaurant manager, and train our staffs according the schedule.
The breakfast starts from 08:00AM-10:AM in the late January,it is our fault that we did not inform you about breakfast time correctly.

Reviewed 8 September 2022

A very clean and modern hotel in a very central part of the city. It’s not a 5 star big name western hotel, but has all the amenities you need: clean 100% cotton linens, super comfy bed, bathrobes, slippers, and high speed internet. The toiletries are 5 star as well… toothbrushes, loofa bath scrubs, disposable bath slippers, etc. the internet is also 80+MBPS throughout for fast downloads, even with a US based VPN. Highly recommend the place for up to $60-70 a night.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shingo73
Uuriintuya Amgalanbayar, General Manager at The Grand Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2022

Dear Shingo73,

First of all, thank you so much for staying in our hotel and wrote such a heartwarming review for us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your experience with our colleagues.

I hope you stay in our hotel again.

We are always welcome you in anytime.

Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

great place to rest after a long trip from Bangkok Thailand. I had a long plane ride almost 10 hours with jet lag… but with nice and warm room and a warm bath. it felt so great and refreshing. with the weather here being so different from Thailand, it’s so important to have a good rest. so Thank you so much and now I am ready to go on a horse riding adventure.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Uuriintuya Amgalanbayar, General Manager at The Grand Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2022

Dear Li J,

I am so glad that you spent your valuable time to write such splendid reviews with really detailed information. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Grand Hill Hotel, as well as rooms and bathroom. Have a nice trip and enjoy your horse riding, hope you will have a great journey.
We will be always looking forward to welcoming you.