“Good place for children”
Review of Islamabad Zoo

Islamabad Zoo
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Good place for children but try to avoid on weekends. you will get good food there so take foods along with you.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

2nd stop after saidpur, a very nice place, lots of animals must visit with little kids. Best stuff not very crowded.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I visited with my family on my recent visit to Islamabad, not really something you enjoy. There are none wow attraction, very few animals, with poor maintenance.

2  Thank SecurityKid
Reviewed 13 November 2016

i took my kids to islamabad zoo on my tour to islamabad. we had a great time. my son enjoyed alot watching different animals. specially the elephant. my daughter like monkeys and lion.Recommended for families.

1  Thank sammerkhan555
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Easily accessible and not pricy the zoo is containing restricted number and types of birds and animals and few games and rides for kids . The eateries are below average and the habitat neglected due official incompetence.

3  Thank Inam K