US$135
US$87
US$100
US$88
Priceline
City Beds The Regent(Colombo)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$30
US$176
US$147
  • Pool
1,779 results
All reviewsrooftop barindian oceansri lankamodern hotelsea viewmarine driveinfinity pooltop floorrailway linetuk tukpleasant stayroom servicebusiness hotelstayed one nightreception stafflate checksea front
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

1. Double glazed windows and quality bed provide you a good night sleep.
2. Modern amenities in room.
3. Very nice sea view from the room.
4. Good location easy to connect you to the city.
5. Multi cuisine buffet breakfast give you a lot of choice to eat.
6. Swimming pool facility with a nice view of the sea from the pool.
7. Good housekeeping & front office staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Patwary A
Alexandre G, Area General Manager at OZO Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at OZO Colombo and the subsequent positive review.

It was a pleasure and true delight to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and felt well looked after by our team members. Your compliments have been well received and we will make sure to share them with the whole team.

Again, thank you for your kind words and we hope to welcome you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

As a frequent business traveler, I am always looking for a clean, business friendly and customer oriented hotel, where I can feel safe and comfortable as well. I am traveling very often to Sri Lanka for business since long time ago and I stayed in lot of hotels, including almost all of the 5 stars . This was my first time to book this hotel and what was triggered me to choose Ozo was the convenient location and the breath taking ocean view, that what wash shown on the hotel website. Frankly I was very impressed from the facilities, services and friendliness of the staff. The property is new and the rooms are very comfortable with the stunning ocean view. From my room reservation to my check out every one did their best to make my stay as comfortable as possible .I had business partners visiting me it was very convenient for me to host our business meetings in a variety of location in the hotel and all the hotel staff were so attentive that make my visit very successful. I booked my hotel room online I was pleasantly surprised to find that all the hotel facilities are exactly as described and shown on the photos as per the hotel website. The roof top infinity swimming pool has stunning view as well as the sky bar. Everywhere I went the service was personalized and perfect. My pre arrival online request was handled with care and the execution was simply the best, this wouldn’t be possible without the assistance of Mr. Anton Fernando and Ms. Nayomi- reservation agents. You made my business partner felt very special and my request was very well handled, even I know it was a bit demanding from my site, due to the way I wanted to be executes- but you make my wish come through. Please keep it up, there is a great energy in the hotels and I really felt that with the service in the Hotel you provided, you really show how hospitable are the Sri Lankans.

Room Tip: The best will be to have high floor and ocean vie, breath taking experinece specially during the sunset
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

What an absolutely delightful review, particularly so from a frequent business traveler. Thank you very much on behalf of the entire team of OZO Colombo.

Your compliments towards our rooms and well thought amenities and facilities are greatly appreciated. We are also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the friendliness and dedication of our team members as we know how important this is to the overall experience.

Thank you also for letting us know that Anton and Nayomi went the extra mile and accommodated your requests to your satisfaction. Your kind feedback will definitely be shared with both of them.

It was a real pleasure to have you with us and we hope to welcome you back very soon at OZO Colombo.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Booked OZO Colombo for a short overnight stay as our flight arrived past midnight and we had to head off before 7am. Reasonably priced hotel with free wifi coverage and friendly reception counter service especially since there were no other guests upon check-in and check-out. Looks like a new hotel and everything was clean including the room and toilet, albeit small. Opposite the road from the coast which was nice but it's in a busy road so traffic is heavy. Airport pick up was expensive at USD37.

Room Tip: Ask for sea facing view
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at OZO Colombo!

We were so glad to read that we met your expectations and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Ozo is a new, modern hotel in a nice residential area. Our room was small but well appointed. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The disadvantages ...it's a long way from main town area, they charged us an extra 25% tax on leaving and don't expect to swim in the ocean! It is also on a very busy road with unsafe pedestrian access.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for posting a review about your recent stay at OZO Colombo.

Your compliments towards our rooms and well thought amenities are greatly appreciated. We are also happy that you have highlighted the friendliness and helpfulness of our team members as we know how important this is to the overall experience.

You are right, we are in an up and coming part of the city. Nevertheless, Galle road is just steps away and we are situated half way between Colombo main business district and the famous beach town of Mount Lavinia while enjoying a stunning ocean front location.

The 25% applicable taxes and service charge is indeed calculated separately. This is common practice in all respectable hotels and restaurants in this part of the world.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we hope to welcome you back to OZO Colombo in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Check in process was fast and efficient. Room was clean with nice design and comfortable bed. Bathroom was clean and specious. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Lobby was little small but nice. Location was good, on the coast, walking distance to shopping mall. Hotel taxi and tuktuk are available infront of the hotel 24 hours. Nice restaurants with reasonable price available at the hotel. Usually 5 stars hotels in Colombo are little expensive as just few available, this hotel is a good alternative for 5 stars hotel with a reasonable rate. I will consider this hotel for my future trips to Colombo.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Bader76

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your praise and for sharing it here on TripAdvisor.

We are certainly very pleased to hear that we met all your expectations with our contemporary and refreshing OZO experience!

The entire team hopes to welcome you back to Colombo soon.