“Great experience 💯🍴👌”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

It's nice small place. The food was amazing. Really enjoyed the time over there. Good friendly service and atmosphere is good too. Will com back for sure 😎

Mitsi1605, Owner at Mitsi's Delicacies, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2015

Happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us! See you again soon :-)

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Mitsi is a Serbian lady who has rented a house in Bagatelle Road and opened a cafe. Ambience is minimal but the food is great. Went with some Balkan friends who claimed the food was better than at home. Specially the shashlik kebabs, cevapcici were excellent. BYO booze and quite moderately priced entrees. Great place to take your Eastern european friends and clients...

2  Thank anura1961
Mitsi1605, Owner at Mitsi's Delicacies, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2015

Thank you for visiting Anura! I am happy you enjoyed the place!

Reviewed 27 April 2015

I heard from a friend, they have the best European meat dishes. Was a bit difficult to find it, but was well worth it! Its close to Midnight Divas Shop and Royal College on Bagatalle road, so here you go, not difficult to locate it any more.
I had a delicious steak, called The Monsignor steak. The best dish I have had in a while! Juicy minced meat covered with baked ham and parmesan, came served on garlic bread. Fantastic. My friends had something very tasty, I guess small minced meats, absolutely fabulous. Its one of those places, run by a family, which you need to visit. Atmosphere and food. Winning combo.

ps: I was too full to take a cake - they look fab as well. Next time.

Date of visit: April 2015

Hi Sarah! I am very happy that you liked our food. Thank you for writing!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Mitsi`s was always a place to get the best cakes from! Recently they upgraded their scrumptious cake offer with delicious meat dishes, such as minced meat `cevapcici` with home made bread and assortments.
The burgers are to die for, especially the value for money.Have been visiting them for a longer time and they always manage to surprise me with innovative daily offer.

Date of visit: April 2015
Mitsi1605, Owner at Mitsi's Delicacies, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Hi Stasa! I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. It was good to see you again

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I have tasted the sandwiches and coffee at Mitsi's, while enjoying a chat with a friend in their peaceful and cozy environment.
Later on, I just dropped by to take out some cake, which got me so hooked, that I even got my farewell cake from this place - and people enjoyed it!
A few months back I spoke to Mitsi, requesting our wedding cake; a Sachertorte, which a traditional Austrian cake. Mitsi took her time in explaining how to make the cake higher suitable for a two tiers wedding cake (since the traditional cake is quite flat), how to make the off white ganache; listened to my requirements etc. I felt safe and understood, so I gave her the order and paid a truly fair price for a cake for approx. 50 people.
On the day itself, she delivered it to the hotel and made sure, it is stored correctly.
As weddings are, they never go perfect, but ours went very, very, very well. Perfect though was the shining, white, beautiful two tiers wedding cake! It was even more beautiful than expected!!
Once we cut it, we found out it was soft, moist and not too sweet - our family and friends from Sri Lanka and overseas loved it!
We want to thank Mitsi and her team for all their efforts and truly recommend them to everyone! For the expats: her cakes are NOT so sugary as most of the cakes you get in Colombo! MUST GO!!!

Date of visit: March 2015
Mitsi1605, Owner at Mitsi's Delicacies, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2015

Hi Leona, thank you for the great comments, and I'm very happy you loved our food! All the best wishes for your future married life to you and your husband :-)