All reviewstaksim squarenice hotelclose to the airportfront officekind stafffive star hotelbusiness tripturkeyturkish bathpleasant stayataturk airportmetro stationazizjacuzzirelaxationtaximheart
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

In a Feb Istanbul is cold and windy and we staying in a 11th floor and our room was very cold and air condition doesn't work.
Breakfast is not many various.
Location is good.
Rooms at 11th floor is very clean and new but another floors are not good and very old.
I'm not sure to repeat the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Reza H
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear REZA ,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review about our hotel.
I am sincerely sorry to hear that your stay with us has not been up to Elite World Istanbul Hotel standards and excellence we strive to deliver consistently. We want to assure you that consequent measures will be taken based on your elaborate feedback.
I want to kindly inform you that We are under renovation and all floor will be renovaited end of this month.
Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Good location on Taksim square, few minutes from metro station, cozy and spacious room, nice breakfast. Kind staff especially AZIZ, he was very helpful. We were in Istanbul for 5 days and he made our stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your generous comments about your stay in Elite World Istanbul hotel. Please be assured that It was such an honour for us to share your motivating comments with our team. We look forward to meeting you again and hosting you in Elite World Istanbul hotel during your next Istanbul visit soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel while returning for a layover in Istanbul. This is a brand new hotel which is almost 1 year old. The facilities are very modern, and rooms are well appointed. The staff are friendly and attentive and the restaurants have good quality and decent service. The air-conditioning in the room is centrally controlled so don’t bother trying to adjust the controls (it was set to 22.5 Celsius which was a bit too high for me and caused for not such a great night sleep). I would recommend staying if you need to be close to the airport, but from a walking distance perspective it is not ideal.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I went with five of my family members and really we had a very good time staying at the Elite World Istanbul, we stayed from 8 January until 25, The hotel is very close to Taksim square and not very far from Metro station. The rooms are not that big but very clean and billows are comfortable, the had a nice bathroom with nice bathtub. Staff at the front desk were very helpful & the bill boys especially "Aziz" was very nice at all time, his smile made me very comfortable every time I leave or come to the hotel. I had breakfast at their restaurant every morning and they have a very delicious omelet with cheese that I order everyday. Their swimming pool is very nice and clean. off course I will stay at this hotel every time I go to Istanbul especially Taksim area.

Room Tip: I selected back rooms, since front rooms when you open the window , you can hear loud music from the cafe on the corner.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel very close to Taksim square room big enough but the carpet not clean & no view ,,for the staff at the front desk helpful & the bill boys helpful the food good the swimming pool nice & clean also the turkey bath clean I will come back to this hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018