“It doesn't deserve first place on cheap eats”

El Amed Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 14,684 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I don't know why this place is the first on cheap eats because it is actually the most expensive meal I have eaten in Istanbul (however, I have not eaten at a fine dining place, but my choices were somehow average). The place was not very clean, but the food was good. All in all, it was alright, but I do not think it deserves its place. The stuff was also funny and friendly.

1  Thank Bianca A

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food for good price. Roof top eye catching view of the see is something you don’t find indoors. :). We meet Muhammet. He is really friendly and a great person. Ask for him for a satisfactory service.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Our first meal in Istanbul was wonderful in this place! Tasty cuisine, perfect view, pleasant price and super attentive manager Mohamed :) highly recommended !

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant at the very top floor and it was squeezed balcony,I have found this restaurant by TripAdvisor as cheapest and high rated and closest to my hotel but it was like tourist trap ,I wasn't happy at all with the prices and tastes instead of other street restaurant ,I wouldn't recommend at all

5  Thank kay1b
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing view - food really good and excellent service from Mohammed ! Very hospitable and friendly - defo recommend for a spot of lunch between visiting the main sites !