US$153
Hilton
  • Pool
US$101
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

World Heritage Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$124
US$139
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$70
US$67
Hotels.com
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$512
US$348
US$384
1,092 results
All reviewsthe penthousemolton brown toiletriestophane tram stationtaksim squareantique shopsgolden hornkitchen areanespresso machineold citygalata towerdesign hoteldinner reservationsgreat neighborhoodtop floorcorner roomrestaurant recommendationsrooms are large
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic stay at the Witt Istanbul Suites. A beautifully designed and stylish hotel. Fabulously and ornately designed rooms and facilities. Great central location in Cihangir - within walking distance to Taksim Square. Plenty of nice cafés and eateries nearby. The icing on top of the cake for me was the indescribable hospitality of all the staff, with a particular mention for Imran (who is the front office manager). Everyone is super-friendly, warm, welcoming and ready to serve your every need and requirement. A great rooftop space to enjoy a drink overlooking the Istanbul skyline. An unforgettable stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank estrangeiro8
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights of March 2018 during PaintIstanbul Expo.

Super staff including Front desk managers, who went out of their way to attend to my smallest requirement, whether it be a Ice-bucket or laundry that was not picked up by Housekeeping staff while making my room.

Highlight of my stay was a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room with Terrace that accorded a fabulous view of Bosphorus, Galata Tower and the city.

Room was spacious with enough space for a lavish sitting area, nice bed with comfortable mattress, working desk, Espresso machine and a huge verandah. Bathroom too was spacious with luxurious fittings. The best part in bathroom with built-in jet spray in toilet and a super RAINFOREST shower by Vitra and Molton Brown toiletries.

Breakfast was typical Turkish. Vast choice of cereals, fruits, Black Olives with cumin & pickled-lemon-stuffed Green Olives, fresh fruit juice, Charissa-type chilli paste, Feta and other local speciality cheeses and of course wide choice of breads and cheese straws.

Location - fabulous. Walking distance to Istiklal Street and Taksim, Closely accessible tran station down the slope road.

However, weak hearted ones, cannot go up the steep slope walking. Have to take a taxi.

If you have money to splurge, book the superior room with verandah with a view, unless you are equally lucky as me to get a complimentary upgrade.

Room Tip: Top floor room with view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our 3 night stay at the Witt. Reception brilliant in sorting out airport transfers and a floral arrangement for my Lady beforehand. The Witt is a boutique hotel with personal service levels. The Istanbul Metro Card was beneficial and a great way to get around but you have to get to the station......

We got the directions to the Istanbul Tulip gardens and actually arrived at all our destinations without a cross word!

The room is huge with a balcony on 2 sides. You will hear the call to prayer but please remember we are in a Muslim country and you must expect this.

The kitchen can bring breakfast to your Suite and we were fortunate with weather to eat outside on the balcony. The view over to the Bosporous, Golden Horn & Galata Tower is sensational and never boring. Ferries going in & out of Karakoy constantly .Superb panoramic view from balcony or full glass ceiling to floor windows.

Bathroom I felt was frankly small. Shower was fiddly for me to get right. Not that impressed. Surprised no bath as I Iike a soak. Room was sometimes warm, we couldn’t see where the ac controls were so just used the patio doors to balcony to cool.

The breakfast did get repetitive after 3 nights. No pain au chocolat or croissants! Agree filter coffee should have been better but plenty of Nespresso tablets for the good stuff. Plenty ofTurkish breakfast pastries though but no Ham or Salmon.

The hotel is on a steep hill and I agree the pavement outside is difficult. However if not so mobile there are plenty of taxis that permanently drive by outside. Let’s just say my calf muscles have improved walking up from the Topkane tram stop! It’s not far but just steep. The walk down from Taksim sounds easier but the pavements there are also uneven. bring trainers as my Sandals weren’t up to speed

Plenty of restaurants around but the better ones are on another hill

Whilst we had the suite it was nice to socialise with other guests in the roof terrace. No problem taking your drinks up top.

Finally allow 1/2 hr extra for shuttles back to Attaturk. Istanbul traffic is crazy bad....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018

1- Though the design of the interior is amazing and it was designed by one of my favorite architectural firms in the world, it’s a bit dated, the hotel opened on 2008 and it doesn’t seem that any improvement or renovation took place since its opening. The furniture and room fixture shows lots of wear and tear.
2- I had really terrible experience with the AC as it’s centralized and controlled by the reception! Yes like a hostile or dorm! I booked on early April and the temperature was around 30 c indoor and when I tried to turn on the AC in the room no cooling was available and when I checked with the reception team they have informed me that only heating is available and since its centralized I have no option to use the cooling system! I couldn’t stay at the hotel longer and checked out 3 days before my original prepaid booking and they didn’t accept my request to refund me the money for the nights I didn’t stay in. ( I booked through cleartrip and their info about the hotel’s amenities that they have AC in the rooms which is not accurate and tricked me into booking it!)
3- Though they have sound proof walls but their large windows definitely hasn’t as you will hear the sound of every single car or bike pass by on the street, if you are a light sleeper you should reconsider staying at this hotel as you will have hard time sleeping.
4- The only good thing about my experience their is the staff as they were very friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Fwayf
Tuncel, General Manager at Witt Istanbul Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Faisal,

We are very sorry that we have caused a remarkable disappointment on your part. The points you have touched will definitely be reviewed on our end.

With regard to the air conditioning, it is true that our building is operated on central heating system. However, with all our sincerity, ten years ago we decided to launch this system as it generates a more powerful conditioning under healthier parameters. It is also true that the month of April is rather shaky in Istanbul and we were still operating the property through hot blow up until two days ago, as it would get considerably chilly at night time.

Reiterating our thanks for your choice, we extend our deepest apologies for your discontent during your stay.

All the best,

Tuncel Toprak

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Good hotel with very spacious rooms, great shower, all kept sparkling clean and with linens and towels changed daily! Morton Brown toiletries - lovely.
Breakfasts adequate and o.k but would have liked some more indications to local choices, awful coffee from machine - stick to tea!
Lovely helpful staff on reception and serving breakfast.
Situated in pleasant area, a few interesting shops and some reasonable restaurants close by, laundry 50m away, but dreadful pavements. A short very steep downhill walk to tram, we got taxi from corner on return journeys!
Lovely roof garden.
Fortunately we were able to change from 2nd floor ( dark) to 5th floor on our 2nd and subsequent nights.
Recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floor have more light and view
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple