Tree of Life Ceramics & Gift Shop
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Full of colors and surprises

This shop is unique, full of a great variety of ceramics. You can visit the whole shop as if you... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
clo_g471
Fab Ceramics in Istanbul

I didn’t think I was particularly into ceramics prior to my visit to Umit’s shop in Istanbul. A... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
donglebrain
Wraysbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Istanbul
from US$26.19
from US$30.46
from US$12.18
from US$65.00
More Info
All reviews ceramic pieces bubble wrap unique products local artists each piece beautiful items turkish art turkey apple tea beautiful things grand bazaar buy something visiting istanbul umit gifts shipping shipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

Lovely and amazing shop with a super friendly owner who makes you feel comfortable for shopping. Just come and you’ll see))

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank AssemT3
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Awesome customer service and helpful personnel. Willing to make custom items and kept me up-to-date on the status. Definitely got for ceramics needs.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank G9110ONnathanf
Reviewed 23 December 2020

We stumbled on this shop when in the neighborhood, and were given a wonderful introduction to ceramic techniques. Umit and his staff gave us time and space to explore the incredible diversity of their ceramic products. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank ElizabethB2307
Reviewed 11 December 2020

SOOOOO many beautiful things - it is almost impossible to choose from - and on top of that the owner, Umit, told us he could help us create our own combinations of tiles, or a different frame or - basically whatever we wanted. The prices were excellent - and there is a range from perfect for little souvenir gifts, to huge amazing statement pieces that would be passed down for generations. We will definitely be back for that once in a lifetime piece before we leave Istanbul!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed 16 November 2020

I can absolutely recommend this shop. I compared a couple of differend Souvenir shops and this one made the best Impression. The owner is very friendly and seems fair. I ordered a custom made Hittite Wine Jug that turned out gorgeous arrived safely in my country.

Date of experience: October 2020