US$164
US$153
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
CrownePlaza.com
US$117
US$70
US$67
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$71
Agoda.com
US$216
US$131
InterContinental
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Osmanhan Hotel(Istanbul)
US$115
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$512
US$347
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$50
Priceline
US$685
US$384
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue mosquefamily roomwithin walking distancesultanahmet areaspecial thanksfew minutes walkhotel is locatedbreakfast is servedtourist attractionstram stationhassandistrictinstanbulbosphorus
Reviewed 17 March 2018

POSITIVE:
The hotel is located few minutes walk from the Blue Mosque and is very centrally located with the rest of the attractions. Staff are very friendly and accommodating especially Okan who really made our stay very pleasant. We booked a triple room and is quite big enough for us and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast is served at the building next to the hotel and there's a variety of breakfast goodies to choose from.

NEGATIVE:
The hair dyer did'nt work well during our stay. It only worked for a few seconds then it would stop. We phoned the reception about it and they said that they'll look into it but after 3 days of stay, I don't think anything was ever done to sort the problem.
I also find the airport shuttle service a bit pricey for 30 euros each way.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edwin A
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Acra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you appreciate your experience.

I have also shared your very kind comments with my staff in order to make all our colleagues pleased about your feedback.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The things I love about this hotel is that its located just behind the blue mosque and a walking distance to other tourist attractions. We stayed at this hotel for three nights and have no issue about the room apart from the air conditioning. Though the bed was really comfortable and the room is very cosy but it got really hot during the night and the AC seemed to not work properly however as we have a balcony we just slightly opened the door for a bit of cool breeze coming in. So we really didnt mind the AC that much during our stay. The staff were really great and friendly and available 24/7. The breakfast was excellent though it is at the other hotel next to Arca but the view from the roof top terrace was just amazing, you get to enjoy the view of the sea and the beautiful blue mosque while having you breakfast it is such a pleasure. Wifi works perfectly as well! Also there are shops and restaurants nearby the hotel so lunch and dinner is not a problem.

This hotel offers shuttle to and from airport, but could be a bit pricey if you are coming from Sabiha Gokcen Airport as it is quite far from the city. So I strongly recommend getting the public transport as it would only cost you 15lira for a bus service to Taksim area then another 10lira (this include Istanbulkart for 6lira and 4lira credit on the card) for the metro to Sultanahmet station. There is a two change of train from Taksim to Sultanahmet, first you get the metro to Vezneciler (third stop) then when you come out from that station you have to walk to Laleli station(tram service) to Sultanahmet which is the third stop.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kiim M

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed there for one night after traveling to Cappadocia and had to spend one more night in Istanbul. I loved everything about Acra Hotel, the location as only within walking distance you would get to the main attraction of Istanbul as this hotel is located behind the Blue Mosque in Sultanahmet area, the staff's services, the room was beautiful and nice. Breakfast was available in the next door hotel but was great since we could see beautiful view of Bosphorus Island. I'd love to come back again when I visit Istanbul.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank DeeDee197

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The best thing about the hotel is that it is a fountain from Sultan Ahmed Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Of course, the staff are very helpful and very helpful and very friendly.
The only possible negative is not for all guests that the breakfast is in another hotel but very near and a beautiful view overlooking the sea and the Mosque of Sultan Ahmed

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank عبدالله نوح ب

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We use this hotel whenever we visit Istanbul. It has a great location, close to the places of interest for tourists, but top marks go to their staff who are invariably very helpful, positive and friendly. The hotel rooms are not large, but they are comfortable, clean and well appointed.

Since we last visited, they have amalgamated some facilities with the Azade Hotel next door, so you now have to go to the top floor terrace of the Azade for breakfast. The breakfast itself is unremarkable, but the views are wonderful.

This hotel does not offer catering apart from breakfast, but there are so many restaurants around, it doesn't matter.

The only downside is that the sound proofing between rooms is not very good.

Room Tip: Soundproofing is not great, so see if the staff can suggest a room with quiet neighbours or away from families.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple