World Heritage Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$118
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$511
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$77
Priceline
US$522
US$380
3,884 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunrose petalsblue mosqueold citygrand bazaarturkish coffeeboutique hotelperfect locationwelcome drinkrooftop breakfastmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancefresh orange juicethe hotel staff
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We loved the White House! Perfectly located about 4 minutes walking from Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque, as well as 5 minutes from a tram stop that will take you to all the tourist sites in Istanbul. On a calm but friendly side street in Istanbul that feels completely safe and steps from an array of restaurants. The interior is charming and the decor is nice, with clean modern well decorated rooms with very nice bathrooms and balconies. Utterly charming how we were greeted with lit candles and rose petals on the bed as well as a personalized note. But my goodness, the service! The staff is completely focused on customer service and do everything possible to achieve and maintain their well-deserved TripAdvisor ranking. We have never known such hospitality, friendliness, and service. Within a day of our four-day stay, we were greeted by name every time. We were assisted with airport transfers and sightseeing. When we ran into a sticky only-on-vacation mishap of our own making, the staff cleared it up without any issue or difficulty for us, and brought us complimentary beverages to take the edge off. It is a hotel of only 20 or so rooms and they are dedicated to keeping an intimate atmosphere. That said, the staff dress, act, and provide service like you were staying at the Four Seasons. We absolutely loved our time at the White House and will make this our choice again and again when we return to Istanbul.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

My Dearest Guest Sarah S,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel.
I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations.
And thanks again for the nice words about our staff.
We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;
Owner
Harun CADIRCI

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

It's a super great hotel in Istanbul with perfect location and wonderful staff. Onur is one of the reception helped me send postcards, booking restaurant and shuttle to airport. Definitely recommend this hotel to the people coming to Istanbul. It's Perfect!!! Sweet place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Maggie W,

Your comments made us genuinely happy and even though we have come a long way in the journey of getting better as a crew, we would not be as successful as we are now if it wasn't for your reviews. We are known by our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. We are very excited to have you here again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. Super clean, beautiful atmosphere, and warm hospitality from staff. Our flight came in at around 11pm - they arranged pick up service from our flight, treated us to some fresh orange juice and loukoum while we were getting checked in, and upgraded us to a superior room. For some reason, they also decorated the room with rose pedals and lit candles, etc. everyone was so nice and helpful, the breakfast buffet was nice, the roof terrace where breakfast is served has a nice view of the Agia Sophia. It was a shame we only stayed one night, would love to stay here again next time we're in town!

The night manager was a doll - very friendly and quite lovely. Thanks for your hospitality guys, I will recommend you to anyone I know stopping by Κωνσταντινούπολη for a visit!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank checazzohaidetto

My Dearest Guest checazzohaidetto,

The only reason our staff has been amazing is the fact that we have the best guests. Your heart-warming comment may our day even better and we are always here if you need anything so feel free to call us whenever you would like. I will make sure the staff gets recognition they deserve. We are all exited to have you come back again. Sending lots of love your way.

Sending our best wishes,

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We have just returned from Istanbul after a stay of three nights at the White House Hotel . Normally we book 5 star hotels wherever we go, when I was researching for some where to stay in Istanbul looked at all the well established brands but came across the white House in one of the Daily Telegraphs top 10 stays in Istanbul, it looked good in the pictures but had no "stars" and I whilst I was apprehensive I booked it and took a chance.

now I now it was no chance, the hotel was a 5+ star as far as I was concerned.

The location of the hotel is excellent, it is short walk from the blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, Hagia Sofia and Topkapi palace, and the tram from where you can access other sites.
Location aside the Hotel's customer service is second to known, we have stayed at 5 star hotels all over the world including Dubai and the detail to service provided by Harun and his staff has been the best, from the welcome on arrival to the farewell at the end. we were treated as if we were at home but with waited service, no opportunity is missed to wait upon you.
the rooms are clean beautifully decorated. and the View from the roof top restaurant is jaw dropping.
I would recommend this to anyone staying Isantbul.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear RashidMS,

Making your stay as glorious as possible is our priority. I will let our staff know about how much you appreciate our services. Your politeness inspires us to get better each day. As Istanbul is very rich in culture and touristic places, our guests are impressed by the hotel's location. You are always able to go and see so many famous places whenever you want, in the easiest way and shortest time period. Unlike other hotels, we are very lucky that no matter how many days you are planning on staying in Istanbul, you may visit a lot of places in a day. We can't wait to have you here again and guide you about Istanbul's wonderful museums and historical artifacts!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My parents stayed at the White House Hotel for 3 nights last week and everything from the airport pick up to the check out was brilliant. Mr Harun is extremely kind and his hospitality is unmatched and better than any 5* hotel. The entire staff is courteous and they all go out of their way to make guests feel welcome. The rooms are very neat and clean. Breakfast was delicious and the view from the roof top cafe is lovely. We would highly recommend this hotel as the best choice to stay in Istanbul. We cannot wait to be back at the White House boutique hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest Tanzila P,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.
If you need anything from Istanbul, please do not hesitate to contact with us

Harun CADIRCI