US$146
US$65
US$57
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$101
US$114
US$102
  • Pool
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$79
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)
US$137
US$118
  • Pool
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
US$503
US$457
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue mosquetopkapi palacesmall hotelbreakfast was includedstay there againtram stopsultanahmet squarestayed here for nightshotel is situatedexcellent locationbalconymedusasightsosmansirkecineighborhoodbosphorus
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel! It's a very small hotel (I think 9 rooms) but the service is on point. The breakfast is made fresh every morning (you choose of a menu)
We stayed here for 10 nights. It is a very modern beautifully designed , clean hotel. The staff helped me so much with my toddler. They were more than willing to provide hot water and warm his food up etc. The hotel is situated in such an ideal location overlooking the Hagia Sophia. Definitely recommend this hotel. The only negative I would say was the room was small and a bit on the dark side. Apart from that - great!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wonderlust321
Reviewed 3 September 2017

- The room is very comfortable with all necessary equipment. There are many sockets which fit traveler's lifestyle; you can charge everything at the same time!
- Breakfast is also impressive - various and tasty.
- It's very near the tram 9 (about 10 meters). You can walk to Sultanahmet Square within 10 minutes or further like Grand Bazaar (I did that).
- The manager and staff are very friendly and prompt to provide service all the time. What is really nice is that they can even notice if you're not feeling well (like you're upset or sad with something else) and approach you to help/cheer you up. ^___^

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Had a quick trip to Istanbul and wanted to hit the Spice Bazar for gifts and Mısır Çarşısı for Lokum (fresh Turkish Delight). Chose this hotel and was the perfect place to stay. The beds were comfortable, the staff was very pleasant, and the rooms were playfully decorated (I was in a room which poetry lined the walls). The room I stayed in was small but perfect for one or two people. The hotel is located at the top of Ebussuut Caddesi, a nice quiet street lined with shops - some for tourists, some for locals. Walk down to the bottom of Ebussuut Caddesi and great little shops are everywhere. Wonderful place to stay in the Sirkeci quarter of the Eminönü neighborhood.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank carlojo
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I went there for a week with my sister, the staff was very nice and polite I got a suite for myself for one night and it was really nice for a boutique hotel. I loved it. It's clean, has fast wifi, trustworthy and the food was really good, I just loved it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We went to Istanbul from 10-14th of March 2017.
We stayed at Hypnos Design Hotel.

We booked the suite, which wasn't really a suite!
It was very small and the ceiling was way too low for my partner who is tall!
The shower cabine was visible from the room, so no privacy there!

Stuff was very helpful, breakfast was very tasty and it was so close to everything!

I would stay there again, but wouldn't pay the extra money for a "suite"!
I recommend it!