See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

wonder full hotel. we checked in very late and checked out early to catch the flight. during check in reception staff was very helpful. he arrange small breakfast for us as we have to check out early. rooms was perfect and nicely organised.
thanks to air boss hotel and night shift reception staff. very near to airport I think 10m by car or taxi u reach attaturk airport. recommended for other user.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I booked this hotel through an airport agency - NEVER DO THIS! - I got scammed big time! There is a review on October 19, 2014 exactly the same thing happened - I was expecting a really good hotel close to airport for $120Euro. What I got was a loud hotel in a Ghetto with overpriced restaurant and putrid breakfast with meats that are dyed different colour. So if you book on Booking.com it's $40 euro which is ok for the hotel that it is. I complained to managment but like the poor other guy who got scammed, they said it was the first complaint that they heard of manager was pointing his finger at me and they tried to say they don't have a relationship with the airport agency so it's out of their control. To be fair the young girl who was upset, I spoke to in the morning was a decent person. Learn who is paying your bills!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 23 June 2015

I ended up here after Turkish Air messed up my trip from Bishkek to DC. Stranded in Istanbul, this hotel was a wonderful little place. It's only two stars, but it had great food, nice staff, and served the purposed.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank mamatosixmd
Reviewed 17 May 2015

If your like me, stuck in Istanbul for a lengthy layover, and realize that there is just no rest for the weary at the airport, Grab your visa and head here! As you get out of Passport Control you will see a large wall of hotel consigners trying to get you a deal, more often than not (as I learned my first time around) you'll pay out the butt for a hotel in a particularly shady part of town. Air Boss was much Different. for 100 euros, we were immediately whisked away to the hotel, located about 5 minutes from Ataturk airport. We were told the hotel was a 4 star, and were pleasantly surprised to find out it was true, if not better. The front desk was very kind and courteous, and the room was the best I had stayed at in turkey. The showers were spacious, and the restaurant upstairs on the 6th floor is open until 11pm all week long. Aside from that, even the restaurant staff made us feel warm and welcome, and chatted with us at length about what to see and do. The next morning, we had a driver waiting to take us back to the airport on time, which took a lot of worry away. All in all, if you are stuck for more than a few hours and want a place to kick back, Airboss is the only hotel in Istanbul (near the Airport) that I would HIGHLY recommend!

Room Tip: The higher floors (4-5) have a great view of the city and are close to the 6th floor resturant!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Josh C
Reviewed 14 April 2015

I'm going to file an official complaint, about a driver, who picked me up at 5am from Air Boss, whose name began with M and had a V in it... made inappropriate advances at me in the car. OUTRAGEOUS! I know this is not the fault of the hotel, but I need to find out how to track the company agent that hired the driver. Can anybody help? I was denied transit hotel by Turkish Airlines, despite the 22 hour stopover!! It was all in all exhausting but the driver who took me to the airport was... priceless. The staff IN the hotel were good, though I had to ask 3 times for water... it was overall clean. There is NOTHING in the area. But it gave me a good insight into Istanbul suburban life. And the people I met in the area, with no English, were lovely warm helpful people.

Room Tip: There is nothing in the area, it is miles and miles from town and the staff had no idea how to advise me to get there... so i took a risk by getting a bus, and got lost, but luckily found my way back.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends