Air Boss Hotel
US$79
US$363
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$58
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$44
US$72
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Located a 20-minute walk from NOWHERE on the DIRECT DEPARTURE path for flights tak kl;al;lfjjla ;; ;llf foofffff jkkldl ffrfooofofr...oh - there goes another one now. Jetlines, 200 feet overhead. HARD to find. NO shuttle. Their hand-held credit card machine didn't work (don't give me that malarky about 'no money' - it's the oldest trick in the books.) Unhelpful. Surly. No air-con in the rooms - only HEAT. They said there was no choice. After some effort (nobody actually speaks English here) they take me to a high room and open the back DOOR. As long as one of the approaching jetliners at 2000 feet doesn't lose an engine on takeoff, it should OK - but there'll be no actual sleep tonight.

The Caesar salad from the restaurant was OK. Except there was no Caesar dressing, so it wasn't really a Caesar salad.

1 night here, for transit. I should have slept on a couch at the airport. Friendlier people.

Room Tip: Try another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

wonder full hotel. we checked in very late and checked out early to catch the flight. during check in reception staff was very helpful. he arrange small breakfast for us as we have to check out early. rooms was perfect and nicely organised.
thanks to air boss hotel and night shift reception staff. very near to airport I think 10m by car or taxi u reach attaturk airport. recommended for other user.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I booked this hotel through an airport agency - NEVER DO THIS! - I got scammed big time! There is a review on October 19, 2014 exactly the same thing happened - I was expecting a really good hotel close to airport for $120Euro. What I got was a loud hotel in a Ghetto with overpriced restaurant and putrid breakfast with meats that are dyed different colour. So if you book on Booking.com it's $40 euro which is ok for the hotel that it is. I complained to managment but like the poor other guy who got scammed, they said it was the first complaint that they heard of manager was pointing his finger at me and they tried to say they don't have a relationship with the airport agency so it's out of their control. To be fair the young girl who was upset, I spoke to in the morning was a decent person. Learn who is paying your bills!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 23 June 2015

I ended up here after Turkish Air messed up my trip from Bishkek to DC. Stranded in Istanbul, this hotel was a wonderful little place. It's only two stars, but it had great food, nice staff, and served the purposed.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank mamatosixmd
Reviewed 17 May 2015

If your like me, stuck in Istanbul for a lengthy layover, and realize that there is just no rest for the weary at the airport, Grab your visa and head here! As you get out of Passport Control you will see a large wall of hotel consigners trying to get you a deal, more often than not (as I learned my first time around) you'll pay out the butt for a hotel in a particularly shady part of town. Air Boss was much Different. for 100 euros, we were immediately whisked away to the hotel, located about 5 minutes from Ataturk airport. We were told the hotel was a 4 star, and were pleasantly surprised to find out it was true, if not better. The front desk was very kind and courteous, and the room was the best I had stayed at in turkey. The showers were spacious, and the restaurant upstairs on the 6th floor is open until 11pm all week long. Aside from that, even the restaurant staff made us feel warm and welcome, and chatted with us at length about what to see and do. The next morning, we had a driver waiting to take us back to the airport on time, which took a lot of worry away. All in all, if you are stuck for more than a few hours and want a place to kick back, Airboss is the only hotel in Istanbul (near the Airport) that I would HIGHLY recommend!

Room Tip: The higher floors (4-5) have a great view of the city and are close to the 6th floor resturant!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple