See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2017

After a nightflight to Istanbul, drowsy and exhausted, I found out , that my reservation with my favorite hotel had not been registered.
So I tried one of the many agents at the arrival hall of Atatürk airport and was informed, that not many hotels had vacancies , due to the ongoing Bayram holiday. The agent then proposed Air Boss hotel, mentioning its proximity to the airport(that should have got me suspisious, but being tired,I jut went for it) After paying almost 160 € for 1 night Hotel and transfer in and out, I was driven to the hotel around 5:30 in the morning.
Surprise, surprise, situated in a working class estate on the border of an industrial area, this hotel is right under the takeoff lane of a busy airport , with an average starting plane roaring overhead every two minutes.Nobody to help me with my baggage, I took my room card .and managed to send 3 suitcases to a tiny,not too clean room hoping to be able to find some sleep. But alas, the noise from the starting planes made it impossible. TV ,which is usually a good means for me to fall asleep, had only one Turkish channel! So after unsuccessfully trying to sleep for two hours, I went for the breakfast buffet on the rooftop. Below-average Turkish breakfast, with only one choice of bread , coffee which tasted like it had been re-heated from the day before and artificial-tasting fruit juice made me decide to cut my breakfast short. My idea to check the area for a cafe was also not successful, although later on I found a decent roadside cafe serving delicious Menemen and other specialties at a distance of appr. 2 km uphill .There are a few small shops, apart from that, not much to do in the area.
Went back and still could not find any sleep due to the noise
After some hours, I called a Turkish friend of mine for advice, he proposed that he would come and pick me and lodge me on his sofa. Due to almost 100 km distance and his work schedule, he came in the early evening and I was glad to leave and finally have a good sleep.

Never again !!!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Blackheart
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We arrived with turkish airlines at 11pm and we didnt get the free hotel so we decided to book this one with one of the stands at the airport. Ofc we got higher price than it is worth but we didnt have energy to negotiate so we took it for 90dollars for 3 people. We tried to make sure that we will get exactly the room that was in one of the brochures they showed us and the guy at the stand really helped us, he also managed it in that way so we could choose from 3 rooms which one we want and then we actualy got really big one, spacious, clean, the staff was nice.. Everything was ok, but there was a hole in the balcony door (like a hole from the bullet shot, so we were a bit shocked) but also the breakfast was great, there is a lot of dishes to chose from and the view is also nice. One really bad thing (but we didnt really mind it) was that, that the place is right under the departing and landing area of the planes so its really noisy. I mean really. But if you dont mind this its really ok. They also have a free wifi, and bathroom includes hair dryer, shampoo and all that things..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Domi-boo
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Terrible neighborhood. Nothing around of interest. Pay a little more, go next to the water.

All taxi drivers scam. Don't pay up front - don't expect change. If driver stops early - get out - working hustle. Negotiate. Like to switch money, say "you gave me wrong bill."

Room: smells like smoke, small. No iron. Small TV. Desk staff ok. Bed and pillows are hard. No shampoo.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We booked this hotel through the airport hotel agency due to our cancelled flight. The price was exorbitant (EUR 150), The lobby area reeked of smoke and our room also smelled of smoke. We did not stay at the place due to offensive odor and went back to the airport and slept at the lounge.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Enigman
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We spend one night there in order to recover a lost connection flight.
Not too bad but not a 4 stars hotel. Just for spend a night and no more.
Very bad neighborhood but at least near from the airport (5-10 by car)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family