Muyan Suites
US$126
US$167
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$44
US$503
US$366
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquewalking distancefamily suiteminute walkturkeyboutique hotelsmall hotelquiet streetgreat boutiqueexcellent hotelthe hotel managermajor siteshagia sophiaturkish coffeerooms are big
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Centrally located with courteous staff & charming character, this hotel is a great choice! Breakfast was traditional Turkish & delish!
Our room was on the second floor overlooking what appeared to be an outdoor cooking area. The room was spacious, clean, & had the charm of traditional Turkish decor. The one complaint would be the rock hard bed but if you walk enough you will not notice! ; )
I will definitely return to Istanbul & will stay with Muyan Suites!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank prickles2188
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I chose the hotel because of its very good position in the Old Town and close distance to all the places we wanted to visit. If it is your first visit to Istanbul you will get a lot of advice from the friendly staff.
If you wish to use public transport, you will be told where to buy Istanbulkaart. If Yella comfortable room at a good price, this is Vasic hotel - Muyan Suites. The room was more than I expected, feel and functionality. The bathroom was also very clean and without any zabelezhki.Wifi is stable and strong in all mesta.Zakuskata is buffet and has a wide selection and has everything you need. Muyan Suites a great place to stay and do not miss it if you visit Istanbul.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
MuyanSuites, Genel Müdür at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear dragostefano80,

Your comments made us genuinely happy and even though we have come a long way in the journey of getting better as a crew, we would not be as successful as we are now if it wasn't for your reviews. We are known by our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. We are very excited to have you here again.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I travel a lot, both for business and pleasure and have been to many more expensive hotels that could learn a few things from Muyan Suites. My experience began with prompt replies to my email inquires even BEFORE I even booked my room.

The hotel staff is exceptional. They took every opportunity to go above an beyond on the service front, even when nothing was asked of them. One example that blew me away: we could not figure out how to buy an Istanbulkart. I mentioned this to the front desk in passing, not expecting anything except maybe some directions to a tram stop nearby with a machine to buy the card. No, sorry. This is Muyan Suites after all! So Emre, of course, just handed me one to borrow for our short stay in Istanbul. No questions asked. Not a moment's hesitation.

Turkish coffee/tea are available anytime in the hotel. Emre even brought some to our room with tiny sweets after a long day of walking all around the city.

I had asked for 2 beds in my room instead of 1 large one. I got 1 large bed in my room. I was OK with it actually and would not have pressed the matter. Nope, not at Muyan Suites. After the first night, the mattress was changed and 2 beds were placed there instead. It was a small thing to do, and it was done without being requested

If this doesn't convince you, and you need hard stats, here they are:
-easy downhill walk to ALL main sites. I would say less than 10 mins.
-close to tram stop
-3 mins from a grocery store
-amazing, fully appointed breakfast that starts early and is lacking nothing whatsoever - plus it is free.
-STRONG wifi in the lobby and the room - perfect.
-5-star amenities in the bathroom - including slippers in the room (NICE)

I cannot recommend a better place in Istanbul. Taner, Emre, Alex and the entire staff will go the extra mile for their guests.

Room Tip: Splurge on a deluxe room. It was worth every penny. I stayed in room 102 which was spacious and well-appointed
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank NavK007

Dear NavK007,

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I was stayed at Muyan Suites for 5 nights at end of May 2016 where I visited Istanbul for an international conference. I chose Muyan Suites for a simple reasons that I just need a room to sleep and at the spare times I could visit the most iconic buildings around Old City of Istanbul.

The experiences with Muyan Suites was wonderful. They provided free pick up from Attaturk Airport to hotel and someone was welcome me at the gate then the surprisingly they send a big tourist coach for 10 people and I was just alone at that car. It took around 20 minutes to reach the hotel. Taner Kaymaz (Manager) welcome me personally, have a tea and talked like an old friend. Taner also gave some advises and tips because that was my first time to Istanbul. He also explain clearly how to buy an Istanbulkaart so I can easily go around the city by public transportation.

Muyan Suites just a small hotel in a small road near Sultanahmed. If you want a comfort stay and value for money this is a perfect place. The nearest tram station is Camberlitas around 200 m. This station between Sultanahmed and Grand Bazaar. All most iconic buildings around Old City are in walking distance as described on Muyan Suites website.

The room was more than my expectation. Not so big but it clean, functional and well decorated, Bathroom was so clean with nice amenities and have bathtub with jacuzzi function. Perfect for relaxing after Old City exploration. Wifi was stable and strong in all places. TV with so many channels but mainly local channel but few in English. There is a small lift at the middle of building but I am never used that.

Breakfast buffet was wonderful where you can find anything to start a day. Amazingly during my stay I was had breakfast only by myself. There is someone at the kitchen nest to breakfast room that ready to serve whatever you request. So it was like the most premium service that even we can get in five stars hotels.

Muyan Suites a great place to stay if you can to visit all places in Old City of Istanbul by walk, stay in places with personal touch and value for money. For me personally stay at Muyan Suites not like stay at the hotel but more likely stay in a great friend house.

I have plan to visit Istanbul again with family and sure we will stay at Muyan Suites.

Room Tip: Muyan Suites has no great view but they have windows that you could see the neighbour building.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank aidilzarkasih

Dear aidilzarkashih,

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Tanner greeted us at once, oriented us to the suite, asked and answered tour and dining questions. He recommended a nearby restaurant for dinner overlooking the Bosporus. What a delightful meal! The restaurant provided transportation both ways. We toured Old City Istanbul with a knowledgeable guide, Latika, who tailored the tour to our needs. We sent out laundry at a reasonable price and received it the same day. Breakfast was delicious and varied--coffee was hot and plentiful. Our sitting room, bathroom, and bedroom was clean and well tended. There was an elevator for easy access to everything. Our hotel was an easy 5-10 minutes walk from restaurants, Grand Bazar, Hagia Sofia, the Blue Mosque, Sultan's Palace,Basilica Cistern, and the Big Bus hop on hop off. Best of all, walking uphill burned off calories from delicious food!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple