US$161
US$150
  • Breakfast included
World Heritage Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$118
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$509
US$64
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Osmanhan Hotel(Istanbul)
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$77
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
Agoda.com
US$523
US$380
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop restaurantgalata towergolden hornhandmade soapswhere breakfast is servedhotel rooms areold citycharming hotelyogurtfour nightsturkeywould definitely stay here againcomfortable bedsthe location is perfectlalebeyoglutram
Reviewed 3 November 2017

The Adahan is a true jewel in Istanbul that has been lovingly and faithfully renovated by its owners Lale and Sedat. They will welcome you with open arms and immediately make you feel part of their family. They know everyone and can make the best recommendations for anything during your trip in this stunning city. Their upstairs balcony restaurant (where you will have a magnificent breakfast each day) is the perfect place for a glass of wine and amazing dinner watching the spectacular sunset over the old city.

Room Tip: Each floor provides ample space for rest & relaxation. All rooms have lovely windows that provide tons of natural light.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Patricia T
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I spent in Adahan Istanbul Hotel four nights during my first visit to Istanbul.
The location is perfect, only 2 minutes of Istiklal Str. Near Subway station and the Funicular (Tunnel) which was lifesaver at the end of long walks in the city.
The Hotel is located on one of the hilltops of Istanbul in a quiet neighborhood with lot of restaurants and cafés. The building is a recently renovated building with a breathtaking view from the rooftop restaurant.
It is run and owned (I think) by the restoring architect. Every item in the public areas is chosen with care. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Nice breakfast is served on the rooftop restaurant and terrace.
The room (at least mine, I didn't check other), is big, very clean and contains all the necessary facilities. WIFI was fast.The place is very quiet.
To summarize, I will return for sure. The place just grows on you.

2 little remarks:
- It was a bit annoying to struggle with the soap/shampoo contraptions in the shower.
- Extra fee for cappuccino in breakfast.
Both not a biggie... :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Beautifully renovated - a place with soul and a magnificent rooftop with a personal,fine-taste decorated restaurant. A really nice place to meet, talk and relax.
The owners are present and happy to share their experiences in architecture and art.
You get a feeling of being "home" abroad. Excellent and attentive staff.
If you are "noise" sensitive do note that you will be in a street with a bit of late night and early morning noise.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017

the first glance on the hotel in web was amazing - nice interior, great recommendations, but:
1. when we came to lobby - reception worker seemed to be not glad to see us, your clients for room #107
2. I needed to work by internet, needed to make a skype conference, but the speed of internet connection was more thanslow... I called to reception and asked to reload it, but nothing changed, and in the morning the situation was the same awful, so I hadn't possibility even to check my emails, I tried to make it with different gadgets, but when it's such bad speed nothing helps. It was like 1992... I was badly surprised and needed to go out to search for the WiFi out of your hotel
3. in the morning we went to the terrace to have a breakfast. There was beautiful view full of sun, but the music was also a surprise: The Moon Sonata Beethoven at 10 in the morning? are you serious? do you think this dramatic minor melody suits for breakfast? I decided to go to administrator and ask if it's possible to change it, cause I feel on the edge of existantial crisis. The lady to whom I speak with agression asked me where I'm from. it was her first phrase. Can you understand that this is a rude form of discrimination? how such person could work with foreigners? I spoke toher softly, just said that it's very sad melody especially for morning time, and I feel terrible because of it. She insulted me instead.

So, you see that it wasn't pleasant, and not comfortable. My room costed 140USD. Totally wasted money, I'm really surprised with such rude attitude to the client at your hotel that looks so nice on photos.

Room Tip: My room costed 140USD. Totally wasted money
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Typical boutique hotel, in the lively part of Istanbul close to most attractive places. The beautifully renovated building has a cachet with the high ceiling, a stunning terrace... This is where breakfast is served with a wide choice of Turkish delicacies including surprising mulberries molasses to be mixed with tahini and home made yogurt. The owner will take care of you and show you all the many architectural beauties you can contemplate from the roof top. What we will remember the most is the lovely jazz concert at dusk... We had not booked but the owner managed to organize a table for us. She would not have wanted us to miss it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple