InterContinental Istanbul
US$223
US$188
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$44
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$137
Hotels.com
US$518
US$428
1,912 results
All reviewstaksim squaretop floorthe club loungesafran restaurantgreat hotelfive star hotelroom servicebosphorus viewrooftop baran upgradeturkish bathturkish lirametro stationexcellent locationcentral locationturkeyasian side
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel is very close to the subway station and the airport bus stop. The hotel is dated, but the bed is comfortable. The breakfast is amazing with a wide quality selections. The restaurant staff is great too. In contrast, the house keeping is just average. The tea bags and toiletry were not replenished. There is a bar on the top floor. The view is amazing. I would stay in the hotel again.

I would like to thank the manager at the reception Mr. Alp Ayer. He helped us to resolve the double booking issue. I did not know that I have two bookings. When the receptionist told me that I have two bookings, I showed her my phone with the email that showed only one booking. She took my phone, did a search in my email account (without my consent of the search) and found the other booking email that I am not aware of. With Mr. Alp Ayer's help, he was able to cancel the second booking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Let me upfront and honest I am an Intercontinental Privilege Member, because the brand has great hotels and is consistently superb. My favorites are Intercon Rome and London (Park Lane). The intercom Istanbul is a landmark located in the middle of Taksim. Great hotel for seeing the city and for business. They have a stunning rooftop with a lovely Turkish Restaurant. The rooms are large and clean. Overall an excellent choice in an incredible city.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FaisalX-DXB
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Intercontinental has once again managed to create a memorable and very comfortable experience and this time in the heart of Istanbul. Convenient location just a few minutes away from Taksim Square. Ideal for both business and leisure stays. Rooms are comfortable with very nice beds and spectacular views of the bosphorus. Amazing restaurants; Veranda for a casual lunch or dinner and Saffran restaurant which had the most delicious food in a very nice fine dining ambience and a good price. Even the in room dining was above expectations. The gym and spa was great as well. Special thanks to Viktoria, guest relations manager for her attentiveness and level of customer service, Sergen Solak at Veranda who provided the best genuine service we have ever experienced in a restaurant with such warmth and care, he made our lunches and dinners very special and something to look forward to, Camal at the lobby bar who is so thoughtful m, kind and entertaining, made us have a few too many Bakhlavas during our stay as we enjoyed his company. Shaban at the instant service who assisted us with our TV channels immediately and was always so helpful and generally the entire team at Intercontinental Istanbul. Dont forget to watch the concierge video on your tv as all of Ali Onur’s recommendations are worth a try especially Zubair restaurant.
Will definitely be back and already looking forward to the next stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in July 2017. It was wonderful and perfect in all aspects. There was good choice of food in breakfast. Staff was very nice and helpful. Above all rooms were super clean. My children enjoyed their stay here and I hope to come here again :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nishat A
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Nishat A, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your lovely feedback. I am pleased to hear that you especially liked our team and our service. We do pride ourselves in providing the best service possible and ensuring every guest has a memorable stay. Nishat A, once again thank you for your kind words, I hope that we will have the opportunity and pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future. Kind regards, Victoria Yildirim Guest Relations and Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I arrived at the hotel and was warmly greeted and started the visit well enough. The hotel presents very well and has good security unfortunately that's when it all starts to go down hill. Our first experience with the room was quite dated and very noisy. The room did have very nice views and the size was okay but the bathroom was not good. Breakfast service was very good staff were very attentive but the food was not to an acceptable standard, I informed the hotel management the next day and they seemed disinterested and seemed to have just heard it all before. I had laundry done in the hotel the shirts came back smelling very stale and as if they had been washed in dirty water. I was then shocked to find out that I was charged 4 times the rate quoted as the prices quoted were not in TL but Euro. I have inspected the order sheet and found no such notice in English or French. Lastly on my final day of a week long visit I advised front desk to prepare a bill as we were running late and needed to check out in 15 minutes. This was at 3.05 pm, I came back down at 3.22pm and the staff member I had spoken to at the exact desk was not there nor was my bill. The lady who then checked me out fumbled around taking and making phone calls as I explained we had a would miss our flight. She continued to mess about. We left the hotel immediately from the desk at 3.56 pm arriving at Ataturk airport 5 minutes after check in closed. We needed to buy new tickets on another airline and stay overnight at an airport hotel. I am a very frequent guest of this hotel chain in fact this year I have spent 71 nights in the IHG hotels to date. This experience is not a good one and I would be very reluctant to return to the hotel. I would like to give some very positive feedback with regard to the concierge service I needed directions to a restaurant a long way out of Istanbul and the directions were excellent. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lechiffre1

Dear Lechiffre1

Thank you for staying with us and for being loyal guest to our brand. It is regrettable that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the laundry charges and departure experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience these may have caused you. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Best Regards,