Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
US$206
US$172
US$278
US$98
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$92
US$498
US$404
1,961 results
All reviewstugra restaurantinfinity poolpark viewbosphorus viewottoman empirebeautiful hotelbreakfast buffet isturkeyasian sideturkish delightold cityluxuryconciergeortakoybosphorosdoormanships
Reviewed 11 August 2015

This hotel is fabulous with excellent rooms, restaurants, and amenities especially the pool on the Bosporus. The old Palace restaurant is very special on the balcony looking onto the water. We ate there 3 of the 4 night stay as it was so special.

Room Tip: Room with water views looking directly onto the Bosporus rather then side view are the rooms to get.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We stayed at the Ciracan Palace two weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed our visit we had a Grand Deluxe Bosporus View room which was absolutely wonderful, spotless, the views are just unbelievable. Its well worth the extra dollars. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to dine, We wanted to try the Tugra restaurant however we were taken out by friends. The breakfast buffet is superb with a great choice. All the staff were friendly and guest focused. The reason I give it 4 instead of 5 there was a small issue which I though it left me with a bitter taste. We visited the Le Fumoir bar with our friends just before we went out to dinner and it was very good over looking Bosporus by night. Its definitely a hotel to visit if ever in Istanbul.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Spent two nights at the hotel with my wife and 2 yr old daughter. Hired a superior sea view room and nice balcony.

What stands out is the service at the hotel - I do travel a lot on (mostly on business) and service quality and the staff at the hotel undoubtedly stand out!! From the the check-in experience to the turn down service every evening - we felt pampered and very much at home.

We didn't get a chance to have dinner at any of the restaurants since our daughter slept off early, but we did order our dinners in the room and quite enjoyed what we order off the in-room dining menu.

Both evenings my wife and I enjoyed a bottled of white wine in our balcony over looking the bosphorus .

What is fantastic is the swimming pool over looking the Bosphorus - a great way to unwind and chill out when you want. One of the best pools I have ever been in.

A 15 minute walk away is Ortakoy with many restaurants and a street bazaar for some interesting shopping.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2015

My family and I just came back from a 4 day stay in the hotel. It was an unforgettable experience for my wife and I as well me 11 year old. The property especially the pool area is simply without peer certainly in Istanbul but perhaps in the world. The other part that stands out to me is the how well the hotel is managed and how friendly the staff is. In particular the the people around the pool area ( were we spent a lot of time) Ayhan who I believe runs the restaurant by the pool and Kemal who was always there to make sure are needs were taken care whether it was the boat tour of the Bosphorus or making sure are water was chilled.
I must also point out the the female german hotel manager whose name I did not catch her attention to detail especially in the lobby area was outstanding.
Kudos to the Kempinski organization we look forward to a return visit.

Room Tip: Ask for the Bosphorus view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2015

We had dinner here one night while on an overnight stay on our cruise. The restaurant is located in the palace with large glass doors that open to the Bosphorus. The setting was something out of a James Bond movie-- breathtaking. Don't be surprised if you see a celebrity or famous politician dining next to you. Arrive before sunset and enjoy your meal as you watch the sun go down over the Bosphorus. The food was wonderful and the white glove service was immaculate. It was the most memorable dinner of our entire trip. It was pricey but well worth it!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family