Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
US$75
Traveluro
US$67
Priceline
TravelocityUS$83
otelz.comUS$98
1,276 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2021

Unbelievably filthy. Mould in the bathroom and main room. Dust caked on the walls and mouldings. One skimpy pillow on the bed, no internet at night. Walls paper-thin and music from the restaurant can be heard throghout the junk hotel. Used soap in the room and no coffee. I asked for coffee and was told I could go across the street to buy some and bring it back to our room - How is that for service?

We booked in for 6 nights and left after 1 night. I asked for my money back as the hotel is nothing like advertised. No manager, no owner to talk to and argumentive staff with no face masks. And did I mention, no elevator?

They have the worst and dirtiest hotel, but I guess they are happy because they got my money for 5 additonal nights. Please do not let this type of travesty catch you by staying at this Junk Hotel. There are so many nice hotels in the area to choose from.

Have a look at real photos of the room we had.

Room tip: My best advice is do not stay at this Junk Hotel
Date of stay: December 2021
8  Thank lovelifeandtravel400
Reviewed 13 December 2021

I have good reason to say, “I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE” Advertised as 4-star – lucky if it would clear a 2-star rating and here is why:

• Absolutely filthy rooms. See pictures.
• Showers dirty with mould on the tiles and walls – a significant health
risk.
• Soap rings on shelf above sink
• Dirty bathroom floor
• Dirty floors and baseboards – caked with dust.
• No protocol for COVID-19, no disinfection.
• Used soap in the room
• No coffee in room and when I asked for some, was told, “you can go
out and buy coffee and bring it back to your room.”
• Music from Restaurant penetrates the whole hotel until late night.
• Walls are paper thin – OK if you like listening to the intimacies of the
people next door.
• Internet turned off at night and not returned until approximately 7:15
am.
• One cheap pillow per person on the bed.
• DID I MENTION DIRTY? OMG!

We paid for 6 nights, stayed one night and left the next morning. The service of the hotel is nothing like advertised. I am now in a fight to get my money back for the unused nights – the hotel has not responded to my request after two days, so add that negative to the list.

In my opinion based upon my experience, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE. We stayed at two other hotels in the same area and they are excellent.

Room tip: I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Date of stay: December 2021
9  Thank Wayne154943
Reviewed 12 October 2021

Stayed with a group on Oct 8 - 11, 2021 for the Formula One weekend. The location is great and walking distance to lots of great restaurants and sights to see. The upstairs restaurant was very good and a decent fixed-menu multi-course meal. The included breakfast was decent, in a buffet-style. Our issues started when the hotel full-charged my card back on initial booking, despite Booking.com's confirmation noting that I would pay at the hotel. That should have been a red flag. Next, when we arrived, 3 of my fellow travellers had their rooms cancelled due to a mixup between the hotel & Booking.com. Despite having text messages from the hotel confirming their rooms, they were left with nothing, and no rooms anywhere nearby. So we all had to jam into my one room, and then the hotel tried to charge us for using a rollaway bed. For two extra days all they could do was find one more room for four of us, and even then only because our tour guide contacted the hotel and helped work it out. my 'superior room' with a king bed, that cost extra, didn't show ANY of the views the photos show, and was a ground floor with a view of a collapsed adjacent building (see photo). When I confronted them on this, they shrugged and said not all the 'Superior' rooms have a good view and just brushed me off. Didn't care one bit. So, overcharged and lied to. The room was dated & rundown, and extra blankets were ratty and torn on the edges. We also found it very loud well into the night, with drunk persons crashing along the halls at all hours. Overall, they had little concern in resolving any issues, and don't expect the photos on here to look anything like what you'll get. My advice - move on and find a different hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
9  Thank Northerner101
Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Disappointed…. Housekeeping service worst in all of Istanbul…. Management not supporting customer complaints…. Complete overhaul needed with housekeeping services…. then maybe hotel would be better….. only 1-2 reception staff listens to complaints….. but not sympathetic at all to requests.

Room tip: Find another hotel… stay here if you are prepared to do without toilet paper towels clean bed linen etc. … housekeeping is the worst.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank ssa1928
Reviewed 21 September 2021

The cleaning service is not cleaning up, the hotel service is not very consistent. They do not apply to submitted complaints. This is irresponsible behavior.
good location and good meals but I would stop a new cleaning service

Date of stay: September 2021