All reviewsblue mosquerooftop barhagia sofiafew minutes walkolivestram
Reviewed 17 June 2016

i'm from Algeria i stayed there for week truly wonderful hostel and service also has very nice location near to the main touristic ears and has nice views from his restaurant and his terrace all staff are nice and cool i like them

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I stayed here in August 2015 and loved the place. I booked a single room for 35EUR per night and got a twin room as a replacement. Although the room was tiny (two beds+sink+my huge suitcase is all the room can take), I didn't spend much time in it.

The location is awesome -- right in Istanbul's old town and a few minutes' walk from Sultanahmet area with great proximity to luxury hotels like the Four Seasons, which gives you an idea of the awesome location.

The breakfast had a wide variety and came with a great view. The reception staff were all awesome and took good care of me and offered many activities. The locker room is also a nice feature if you want to check-in earlier than possible.

It is, however, somewhat overpriced for the private rooms and there is better value to be had.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I loved this hostel!

From the moment of booking there was direct communication with the staff there. On arrival I was greeted warmly.

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was spacious and comfortable bed with a decent sized locker. Shared shower was great pressure and temperature. WiFi great throught the building.

Everyone working here was so friendly and helpful throughout my stay; from helping me manage public transport, giving directions, recommended places to visit and socialising in the evenings.

Perfect location from all the main sightseeing attractions and metro right by for convenience.

If I return to Istanbul I would definitely be returning to stay here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Isabelle G
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Not sure how to describe this impecable service we got when we stayed. Stuff was really friendly and easy-going, and next when we came, we were family already! We got rooms better then 5 of us booked. And really enjoyed breakfast on te third floor with a view on colorful but morning quiet street, and nights on the balcony with a view of everthing in Istanbul, so wherever You look, You can't miss it, either You look Bosphorus, Haghia Sofia, Blue Mosque or just dance traditional turkish dance. Thank You guys for everything, hope to see you again! :)

Room Tip: I can't help you here, I just need a bed when I travel. :)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nia C
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Stayed for a week here. Staff very friendly and helpful and all local attractions within walking distance. Breakfast which is included is basic but satisfactory. Had a room on the lower ground floor, quieter than the other floors

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo