Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Pool
US$117
US$96
US$66
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$71
Agoda.com
US$139
US$131
InterContinental
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$512
US$347
  • Breakfast included
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$55
Priceline
US$1,494
US$384
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hotelistiklal caddesiistiklal cdside streetturkeytaksim sqthe location is perfectmin walkvisiting istanbulwonderful citynice roomspecial thanksnice breakfasthotel staffold cityneighborhoodjacuzzi
Reviewed 22 May 2015

The location is great in the small streets of Beyoğlu, the rooms are fantastic, but the best part of this hotel is the management and the personnel. Great people who really know how to treat guests. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank eduardus
Corinne Boutiqu... H, General Manager at Corinne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2015

Dear Eduardus,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback about our hotel. We are very glad that you have been happy with your experience at the Corinne.

We hope to host you in our hotel again in your next visits to Istanbul.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

To be fair, I had just left Tomtom suites (about 2 blocks away) before I began my 5 night stay at Corinne Hotel. And I also had been all over Turkey, including a 4 night stay in Sirkeci (Istanbul) at Elanaz Hotel in the top floor suite with fabulous view of the Bosphorus strait (we came to visit our daughter studying in Istanbul and got carried away...)

That being said, I loved my stay at Corinne Hotel. I stayed alone in a deluxe room after my husband returned to US. The room was the perfect size for me, but would have felt a bit cramped had my husband stayed there too. The bathroom, although beautiful, had a very tight shower, but warm water, which is really all I need. The bed was super comfy, and I loved the whiteness of the room, the TV with English channels (I had not watched TV in 2 weeks...) the water, the lovely windows that let in a nice breeze, the ability to walk downstairs and have a glass of wine and people watch...the location was superb--I always felt safe coming and going from hotel, even at night. It's a quick 5 minute saunter to Istiklal Caddesi and great fun to explore all the small side streets around the hotel. Nice places to eat and shop. The breakfast is fine, the outdoor cafe patio charming, and all the staff are so, so, so nice!

The only small negatives are the fact that my room card stopped working after the 2nd day, and the repair man came several times to fix my room door, and this would only help for one entry, then I'd be back to the hassle of going back to the desk every time I needed in the room. This was never actually fixed...maybe it is by now. This was room 38. The next minor thing is the coffee doesn't really taste good. By the end of 5 days I had gotten used to it, and added lots of milk which helped. The other negative was the sandwich I ordered for lunch one day from the cafe downstairs, which is also called Corinne. The bun was as hard as a rock. I would have asked for a new, fresh bun, but didn't want to wait so just ate the middle of the sandwich and left the bun on the plate. With all the bread I'd seen in Istanbul, you'd think they would have a fresh bun available. I don't even mind semi-hard, but rock hard is a bit much. I wonder....did no one feel the bun when making the sandwich? Ok, enough of the bun issue...And the restaurant staff are all extremely nice and efficient.

One more little thing: There is a truck or van that drives by at all hours of the night and day playing really LOUD music that seems to be some sort of advertisement, maybe political. This is not a fault of the hotel, but was just annoying.

The hotel has a fabulous art display in the lobby :) And there are many art galleries around as well. Pera Museum and the Modern Art Museum are both close by, and wonderful to visit. Overall, I had a very enjoyable stay here, and would stay again if I have the opportunity to return to Istanbul.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Tripmama18
Corinne Boutiqu... H, General Manager at Corinne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Dear Tripmama18,

Thank you very much for posting such a detailed review about the Corinne. I am sure our future guests will appreciate your comments just like we do.

Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us. Therefore, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

I am very sorry for the negative things you experienced at the Corinne. I talked to the technical service manager about the problem at your door lock. Unfortunately, this is something which happens very rarely, and we do apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.

The coffee we serve is one of the best coffees in the world. It most probably does not have the taste you are used to. I am very sorry for that. I assure you that we can prepare you another coffee brand next time. Thank you again for your understanding.

I also do apologize for the rock hard sandwich. I wish you had told the waiters to change it. Most probably, there had been a mistake in the kitchen. I talked to the executive chef about it. They will be more careful.

Thank you very much again for your positive feedback. Please note that we will be more than happy to host you in our hotel again. So, we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

The hotel is located in Cihangir a hip, bohemian neighborhood. It's the Brooklyn of Istanbul...coffee shops, record stores, vintage clothing stores, and boutiques are everywhere. The hotel is stunning-marble floors, antique furniture, a cute little wine bar and the rooms are beautiful and so comfortable. Staff was very helpful and the room was so quiet. I had a great night's sleep. Highly recommend this place. The breakfast which is included is just average.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mechlois

Dear Mechlois,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your experience at the Corinne. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
We are working very hard to improve our standards. I appreciate your comment about the breakfast. I have talked to the food and beverage manager about it. It is more beautiful and richer now.
It would be awesome to have you in our hotel again. So, we are looking forward to hosting you in your next trips to Istanbul.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Stayed there for 5 nights in May 2015. On a quiet street, but close to vibrant part of the city. Lot's of restaurants, caffes and steers to explore. Takes 30 mins to get to the sights in old town. But must stay here to get a feel for modern Istanbul life. Staff is friendly and really helpful!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Ga499,
Thank you very much for your precious review. Your comments are very important for our future guests.
Please note that we are always here to welcome you in your next trips to Istanbul.

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights during our honeymoon and first time in Istanbul. We absolutely loved it! The hotel itself is located on a small side street near one of the most vibrant and lively areas in the city (it's quiet but near all the action). It's very easy to get to the main sites in the old city via tram or taxi. The hotel is extremely charming, clean and comfortable, the breakfast which was included was delicious. The staff was phenomenal - they were so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah L,
Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review about your experience at the Corinne. I’m delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. The comments of our guests are very important for us to improve our standards. Therefore, we appreciate your help.
We will be very happy to have you and your husband in our hotel again in your next visits to Istanbul.
And also, we wish you lifelong happiness.