US$146
US$65
US$57
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$113
US$102
  • Pool
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$103
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)
US$137
US$118
  • Pool
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
US$503
US$457
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2015

This is a VERY nice appartment-style hotel in Istanbul with VERY resonable prices. Clean, modern rooms with equipped kitchenette, spacious bed, sitting sofa, walk-in closet, well equipped (well functioning) bath. The stafff is nice and very helpful. Rich buffet-style breakfast, embedded in organic product store, All in all a wonderful experience. The location is ok, considering the relatively modest taxi fares in Itsanbul.

Room Tip: I had a room on the bacck-side of the hotel on a hifh lying floor. Not sure about noise level in front side rooms. Check-out for comments by oither travellers.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

A modern building with friendly staff, a cosy elegant organic shop cafe on ground floor and large well equipped room what to ask more in Nisantasi. Walking distance to well known bars and restaurants behind the W hotel.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank MariniMarin
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I have previously stayed at many other hotels in Istanbul but after staying at Housez I have stopped staying at the others. Everything about this hotel is exceptional - staff are always helpful and incredibly friendly, rooms are spacious and clean and location is just perfect for any type of traveller. I stay here with my wife and two children and my parents also stay here whenever they visit Istanbul - we just love this hotel. There are plenty of restaurants and bars around the hotel and the vibrant Nisantasi district is within walking distance. Some of the top floor rooms offer a limited but still a nice view of a portion of the Bosphorus. I intend to stay here when I visit Istanbul with my family in 2015!

Room Tip: The ones overlooking the suleyman seba caddesi
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank vagif a
Reviewed 12 February 2015

In this case it is not only the location, but also the room size, service, kindness of staff and quality for money. This will be my 'new' home in Istanbul. Breakfast nice and with dutch cheese!
A short walk and your are in Besiktas Carsi - full of restaurants and bars (open late) - incl. nice shopping and a lovely fish and vegi marked. Restaurents at all prices and classes from fancy dinning to street 'hamsi' (a must when in Istanbul) og döners.

Room Tip: We had to the street - no problem.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank mikaelbj
Reviewed 17 January 2015

It is a cliche but we were so comfortable in our apartment that we did not miss our home comforts. A good hotel is so important in a trip because after you get back after a long day sightseeing you do not want the extra stress of an uncomfortable hotel room. Where do I begin, the spacious rain shower was exquisite, my 18 month old loved it.The bathroom was my most favorite part of the room.The kitchen was well stocked with utensils and cutlery.It had a microwave which was a life saver with the toddler. I cooked some simple meals like pasta and noodles in the kitchen.The apartment was cleaned daily and to a very high standard. The bed was big and comfortable with a really good mattress. The TV had only one english station BBC world news but we hardly had time for telly. The air conditioning was excellent.The room had everything one needs. We stayed in room number 5 which was at the back of the property and very quiet which is just what we needed. The area is really upmarket and safe, the street clocks are Rolex! The area is Besiktas which is near everything. The tram station Cabbatas is a 15 min lovely walk and there is a very steep but quick shortcut down next to the taxi rank in front of the hotel. The Besiktas bus depot is also a 10 min walk towards the left.There is a small supermarket right next to the apartments which will have everything you need. The breakfast was lovely.It is at an organic cafe, Rani I would highly recommend the fig jam. We wanted to buy some to take with us but they had run out of it. The cheese and breads are excellent too. The staff in the cafe were lovely and polite and kept the kid entertained. The only point i would like to mention is to be careful of what you take from the fridge, there is no price list and we ended up paying £50-60 for a few packets of nuts and two toblerones.In all, a hotel well worth spending our money on.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor at the back and it was lovely and quiet at night.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family