Housez Suites & Apartments
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$44
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$101
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$84
Priceline
US$510
US$390
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2015

The room vas clean, confortable and the service was good. However it was rather difficult to communicate in english, The internet conection was very unstabile. In reflection I would have In reflection I should have chosen a accomodation closer to old town .

Room Tip: The location was about 500 meter from buses following a steep and busy street. Tram was about 1,5 km away.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We booked this hotel for a break in Istanbul this weekend just passed. Overall, it's a very nice place - modern, well presented and relatively close to Taksim and the Bosphorus without all the hassle that goes with being located right in the centre. Our room was spacious (even including a walk-in wardrobe) and tastefully decorated. The breakfast was fine with about as much choice as you'd expect for a hotel of that size.

The only reasons for the reduced rating are a couple of niggles. One was that one morning we were awoken early by loud construction works happening next to our room. When we asked reception about this, they weren't really helpful and didn't seem to have any idea what was happening. The other issue was a 7TL charge for the minibar upon departure, even though all we consumed was one bottle of water which was supposed to be complimentary. I would have contested this further had we not been in a hurry to get to the airport. On the plus side, they were helpful in printing boarding passes for us.

Overall, a good hotel which was just let down by its customer service on a couple of occasions.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2015

I rarely review a hotel when I am staying there. In this case, I am on my last 2 days here, having already lived here for the past 3 & 1/2 weeks. This has been my home away from home and the friendly and helpful staff, my lovely room (an apartment, really, with separate living quarters and a small kitchenette), the cleanliness and the location made my stay here very memorable. While this hotel may not be located in the old city, I never really missed being there. The location is very close to Taksim and the Besiktas area is amazingly lively, with nice restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and some good shopping. I am coming back again and will be staying again at my home away from home. Housez, keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper level are less noisy. Bear in mind this is a hotel with 6 floors.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Traveling for 6 months with a lot of bags the large suites were wonderful not to mention the staff, who have good English, and helps us up to the room via the lift, on the 6th floor. Our arrival at 1000 was early however the room was ready after a very short wait. Rooms are modern and spotless and while it is a distance from the tourist spots, being our 5 visit to Istanbul this is actually nice. That said its 1.1 kms to the beginning of the trams from where you can get almost anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed a week at Housez while in Istanbul. The hotel is very modern and the room was kept spotless. The staff is friendly and speak English well. The only downside is that it is a bit far from most tourist attractions and there is limited public transport. You need to rely on cabs which can be frustrating especially with Istanbul's crazy traffic. However, if you're willing to stay close to the hotel, there are many trendy restaurants, cafes and bars within walking distance. Research the Bestikas area first. Overall I'm happy with the hotel.

Stayed: April 2015