Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$79
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$322
US$303
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssteam saunafront office teamopen buffet breakfastturkish bathexecutive roomswimming poolinternet connectionfive star hotelroom serviceby footexcellent stayreception staffrooftop restaurantbirdilaraspataxi
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay but I was not very happy about the internet connection. I was told that I will use the room number and my date of birth to connect but this was not the case. I called reception but did not get a clear answer so I had to come down to ask why the internet was not connecting. Then I was given a password to use for the meantime. The next morning I tried to connect but it was still not going through. When I went to reception they checked and said my date of birth was entered wrong. That's when it was corrected.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nadir K, Genel Müdür at Dedeman Bostanci Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your experience at the Dedeman Bostancı Istanbul Hotel.
We do appreciate your feedback and we continue to thrive to improve our standard of service at all times.
Your comments have been shared with our team members accordingly and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This hotel benefits mostly from its friendly and attentive staff, especially at the front desk and room service. The room service delivery staff got to know my orders and were really pleasant and polite. I also appreciate that the room temperature is easy to control, so if you want to warm up or cool down it works quickly. This may seem like a minor point, but not all hotels have convenient AC. The rooms are clean and pleasant, and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2017

good clean and comfortable rooms but it s a bit noisy around.air conditioning is very bad in average of dedeman hotels. public transport is easy to all İstanbul if you dont have your own car . hope you enjoy your trip :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank recpgn
Nadir K, General Manager at Dedeman Bostanci Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I stay there few times sometime in 5 star sometime in 4 between those star my choice was only depends of my mood)) so I liked both because AL most room is similar but if you stay in 5 you can have swimming pool. Sauna. Hamam, stemet room and gym spa ♨..... hotel location is center of Transportation networks. So for shopping even is nice choice. They have very rich and fresh Turkish breakfast and all staff are carefully and helpful. Specially dear (Dilara) thanks to her so I can say really if you wanna stay Asian part of Istanbul dedeman hotel is really will be best choice

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your experience at the Dedeman Bostancı Hotel.

We are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your comments have been shared with our Team members accordingly and we are looking forward to Welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This is a great hotel for business meetings. I used the conference services and meeting rooms as a participant, and found them to be very good for medium-sized groups of people. The rooms for guest are clean and quiet. All staff made a great effort to be helpful and efficient. My only other comment is on the food, the main courses of which nearly all of which includes meat or dairy, which I don't eat. This is a general issue across many hotels globally in which menus have not caught up with trends in eating habits of some global travellers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Nadir K, Genel Müdür at Dedeman Bostanci Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.