World Heritage Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$118
Osmanhan Hotel(Istanbul)
US$111
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$78
Priceline
US$523
US$380
3,154 results
All reviewsgulhane parktopkapi palaceturkish delightculinary tourtram stopturkish bathblue mosquefree dinnerold cityturkeysmall poolwithin walking distancethe hotel staffquiet streetguest relationsdeluxe roomspice market
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Spacious, comfortable room, pleasant ambiance, wonderful service and hospitality, tasteful Turkish decoration, and convenient location - this is a great hotel by any standard. They even helped me rebook a cancelled flight.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review about Sirkeci Mansion following your stay here! Your comments are highly appreciated.

Our team works hard to make sure our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay at our hotel from breakfast and check-in to the in-room amenities and therapies delivered wellness facilities. It makes me proud to see you have found our services worthy of mentioning.

Hope to see you at Sirkeci Mansion again soon!

Best regards,

Owner of the Sirkeci Mansion

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Polite, well-educated, friendly and helpful and efficient staff; felt very at-home and comfortable. Everything in the hotel worked. The location is splendid; it is a few minutes walk from Aya Sofia and the Top Kapi; yet not very busy; there is very little traffic on this quiet street. Hotel architecture is reminiscent of traditional Anatolian architecture, yet is modern in spirit. You step out of the hotel and there are crafts shops selling trad Turkish tiles and other ceramics. Hotel had the feel of family-run.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the street and the Gulhane Park.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your recent stay in Istanbul and all your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and you left here pleased with the service, location and rooms.

I am sure from reading your feedback that you will not forget us, so please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about your next trips to Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you or your family members/friends coming here through your recommendations at Sirkeci Mansion again.

Best wishes,

Faruk Boyacı

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Sirkeci Mansion Hotel was a wonderful place to stay in Istanbul. The service from the staff was fantastic and helped us immensely in making the most of our visit, the hotel was clean and beautiful, the breakfasts provided were generous with many types of offerings and the location was outstanding for tourists wishing to visit the sites of old Istanbul.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Betsy849
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear Betsy849,

Such comments motivate us more than anything and show us we are on the right path. We will look forward to seeing you with us again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2017

It's a wonderful place! I was very impressed with the care they give to their clients. For example, I reached out to them by email asking for recommendations for a boat tour. A representative contacted me within 24h with a very comprehensive response, i.e., cautioned against a boat tour during the day of the visit due to weather conditions, but still offered the information I asked for. They went even further by offering alternative suggestions to the boat activity, which I found very valuable.

Thank you, Team Sirkeci Mansion for all your hard work! I wish you all a safe and prosperous 2017.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roman M

Dear Roman M ,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Mansion Family again.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Faruk Boyacı
Owner of the Sirkeci Mansion

Reviewed 1 January 2017

The staff is so nice an accommodating. Though I travel never had such a good experience. Main tourist sites are within walking distance. T1 tram is right next to hotel to go to other places. Rooms are clean . Hotel has a special atmosphere. Hope to go back.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Baruch L

Dear Baruch L,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again to see some other parts of our beatiful country and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Kind regards,