World Heritage Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$119
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$154
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$134
US$184
Hilton
US$113
  • Pool
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$273
Osmanhan Hotel(Istanbul)
US$112
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Villa Pera Suite Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$411
  • Restaurant
All reviewskum sparooms are bigcomfortable stayturkish bathaydintv
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I recently stayed at Nidya hotel. The hotel location is excellent just from Akbati mall and service are nice. Breakfast was great with many verity of food. staff in General are excellent and they will help you with any question you have. I had stayed 5 days and really enjoyed it. They have very nice SPA with Polynesian massage and Turkish Bath. Price was excellent and room was very large with balcony. Room service food was nice I had macaroni polonaise and cheese with meet. I really recommend this hotel to every one.

Room Tip: Try to stay in the rooms in higher floor to have really nice view of the city
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure to enjoy the Nidya Hotel Esenyurt on last June, dealing with my planned hair transplantation in a close clinic. I really did appreciate the kindness of all staff, from the receptionists to the room cleaners. I also experienced the hotel's restaurant (Podio), which also offers private room service all night long (and this was particularly helpful for me, especially on the night after transplantation when I needed full relax). As for the room, all was perfect, soft bed, wide TV, comfortable bathroom, lounge relaxing armchair and - more in general - very satisfactory services. The district in which the hotel is located in is a recent one, with all services around, while the Istanbul city centre is about 25 minutes far from by taxi.

I feel to advice this structure to everyone who wants to visit Istanbul or need an hair transplantation for a real comfortable stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank itsdandi
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I have my house in akozza compound. This is across the road from nidya esynurt. For the last year I was looking for good spa for massage without any success. One day I decided to check this hotel and yes they have spa(KUM spa). I made a booking for one hour , actually 50 minutes. Place in the first floor. Easy access. Reception was cosy and elegant. My massage was with a young lady from BALI. Her name Ayu. I was happy, as I know how good they can be. Place have security lockers for belongings. Rooms were very tidy and spacious. Massage bed was clean and comfortable. All linen were clean and they have disposable underwear and slippers. Shower room with hot water and soap and shampoo. Now how was the massage. I was not disappointed at all. The masseur was really professional. 50 minutes of deep muscle massage with special care for the trigger points in the muscle. It was painful, but this was a bless. By the time she finished I was really fresh. Since first session I am a regular customer once or twice a week with reflexology added, this was great. Price is very reasonable for the whole package. Special thanks to Ayu one of the four balinese girls there. She is excellent and very professional.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Abdullah A
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two nights as I wanted to be in Esenyurt area to meet a friend, it was a bad experience. The hotel is very poor, the bathrooms need renovation, not really clean and when I sent an email with my comments to the management, no one bothered to even say a word. The breakfast was not nice as the food was cold, no omelette station and no toaster.
The only good thing about it is that it is located opposite the Akbati mall so it was easy for me to just cross the street and go there. The mall is nice and there are nice restaurants too in the area.
I will never repeat this experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

It's not a bad area restaurants and pubs , the hotel could use better beds and pillows . The shower is ok if your small person . It's an efficiency apt ,nothing to write home about but good space not a 4 star more like a 3 star

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business