“Absolutely delicious!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, great service! Their specialty is fish, but I ordered chicken cooked in a traditional pot with vegetables and traditional bulgar rice with a mezza (appetizer) with eggplant and taziki. The chef Mr. Halid was fantastic! I will definitely come back the next time I come to Istanbul.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Great staff lovely food what is not to love, we found this place by recommendation and were not disappointed, the food was delicious and the portions were spot on. The staff are so hospitable, certainly worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I ate dinner here in October 2016. There weren't many people in the restaurant but it wasn't empty. I was on my own and restaurants don't always go out of their way to welcome single diners, but they were very friendly and helpful.
I ordered a meat stew (guvetch), which arrived with a huge, hot pita bread and a small side plate of rice and salad. The dish itself was very good.
The stew and a large beer were all I paid for. They brought me a small piece of baklava and apple slices without asking, and I asked for a Turkish coffee and was pleasantly surprised that it didn't appear on the bill.
At a total of 56 TL, that's got to be good value in my books.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

İ have been to this place food were excelent ,servis was excelent ,atmoshere excelent ,staff very hospitality

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

The food was ok. Nothing that wowed us. Service was good but slow. There were only a couple of customers so don't know why it took so long. The bill came out to be very much more than what I expected and from what the menu indicated. Definitely not a great restaurant as there are so many others to choose from that offer better quality food for less.