“A little gem off the main drag”
Review of Pago Pago

Pago Pago
Ranked #24 of 167 Restaurants in Eilat
Price range: US$0 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere different and walked off the front and found Pago.
They are very friendly and the menu's are all Electronic on iPads which means you get to see pics of all the dishes.
We started with a Seaweed Salad and Fish Carpaccio which were both delicious.
We follower this with Shrimp and Squid in a Cheese sauce and some fresh Fish served on the bone.
This place is a definite if you are happy not to eat on the front, great busy atmosphere, friendly staff and great food.
Not inexpensive at 480 IS which included service.
Go back again, definitely, loved it.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

went for dinner with my wife and daughter, after a previous good experience.
my wife ordered the grilled bass, which arrived raw, my daughter asked for a MW steak which arrived MR and my Prime Rib was OK but lacked the strong meaty taste and the char on the outside you would expect from such a nice piece of meat...
the Tiramisu which was the highlight of our previous visit,was OK but it felt that they forgot to soak the biscuits in coffee and/or coffee liquor as they were very dry and felt a bit stale

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

One of the restaurants i have ever been!
The service,the atmosphere and especially the food! The sushi was great and the salmon fillet was perfect..I will definitely will come back

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and tasty food, I was there for my birthday with my family and I enjoyed it very much

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We made a reservation and were seated in a place not far from the bar. The food was excellent. Portions a good size. The service was constant and helpful.