“Delicious and homey”

Ranked #9 of 168 Restaurants in Eilat
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pedro - style restaurant, is located in a beautiful, blooming garden full of flowers, herbs & vegetables. Pedro's unique market concept offers diners an unforgettable and intoxicating experience of colors and flavors.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We sat at the bar and had great service. For meat eaters there are tons of options and if you don't eat meat there's fish and even vegan options. It's a bit off the beaten track but worth it. My husband ate ribs and I had grilled fish, both were yummy. The appetizers were amazing, too. If you sit in the garden in the winter bring a sweater, that's why we moved inside. And actually I think we had a better time at the bar!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,551)

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Several months ago I wrote a review about Pedro, the experience then was disappointing. Following the review Eli the owner called me to apologize and to urge me to return and give them a second chance.
We did and we aren’t sorry as the dinner we had there last evening was excellent, the food was good well prepared and steaks were full of delicious meaty taste. Service was very good and the atmosphere was fun.
We are happy that the bad experience was a one time glitch, and we are looking forward to our next visit

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

our last night in eilat, ä great steak, good burger, great service, not touristy, fair prices, everything was fine

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Had a steak and fillet. Quality meat. Professional cooking. Nice atmosphere. Relaxing music. Recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Nice resturant. Great entrecote steak. Good starters and great service! Will back again next time I'll be in Eilat.

Date of visit: October 2018