“מדהים”

Ranked #15 of 168 Restaurants in Eilat
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Barbis Diner & Bar is the best hamburgers restaurant in Eilat City, specializing in serving high-quality hamburgers with an additional selection of special dishes. Our hamburger is made from 100% fresh beef. At Barbis, the hamburger is grilled by our chef just the way you like it. We serve Business lunch,Happy hour & Late night special meals.
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

אוכל מעולה, שירות מעולה בטוח חוזרים לסיבוב נוסף.
Very tasty the best food and service in town .
If you in eilat you have to come

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I had a good time at the barbis restaurant
Thar hamburger was amazing good and tasty
The place was very clean and big
We set outside and enjoy the cool breeze
The service was excellent, fast and friendly
I will recommend to all me friends
And will definitely come again in me next trip
See you soon

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We came at Friday, 9:00PM when we book before.
orders made when need to know 30min waiting for meal in MAX.
Waiting was more then 30min !
When I ask for glass of wine (when i got my food), its take so much time, so we cancel it.
Service was fine, but they team was "afraid" to go into the kitchen to ask about orders. So wired.
I wan't came back. it's the second time that its happen to me in the same place, year after year.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

This place is specializing in hamburgers. They ha a list to select from and they taste ok. Nothing exciting.

I did have a problem with the fact that they are a bit dry. They don't allow to order them medium. It must be medium-well or well done. I guess many will be ok with this. For me it is too dry. The additions that you can add to the meat add flavour but not moisture.

Overall the hamburger were ok. Everything else could have better.

Also it may take a long time to get your dushes. For us it took 45 minutes. And they are not consitent, because some got thier order in 15 minutes and others after am hour.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Burgers were principally ok, and staff was alright too, but: the tables and chairs were all sticky when we were seated, there is a huge tv screen that distracts from food, the cocktails tasted really thin, and the food was served maximum warm, almost cold. We will not go there again, there must be better places in Eilat.