“Amazing guide in northern Israel”

Discover the Holy land
Ranked #5 of 7 Food & Drink in Haifa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Shalom! My name is Amittai Weinberger, and i'm a tour guide from Haifa. One of my favorite things to do is to show people around Haifa and Israel, this is why I think I have the best job in the world. I organize and guide one day and multiple day tours In Haifa,northern Israel and all of israel
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Amittai took my mother and I from Tel Aviv to the Bahai Gardens in Haifa and then Akko for a whole day, and it was just perfect from beginning to end. He was incredibly knowledgeable and easy -going, customizing the day to just what we wanted-- which was not something overly touristy. Leading up to the trip, he was super communicative and great with proposing ideas for an itinerary for what ended up being such a wonderful day!
I would 100% recommend Amittai as a guide in Israel and would certainly go with him again!

1  Thank Molly Gomolin K
"israel"
in 9 reviews
"tours"

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Amittai is a guru in so many ways- an encyclopedia of Knowledge on Israel, its history, the surroundings and he helped us to experience Israel on every level.
We learned so much, tasted, smelled and experienced what life is like, as close as we could for the time we were visiting.
More importantly Amittai is a pleasure to be with- so easy going, in tune with his surroundings, and equally as important, the people he is with.
He is salt to the earth and he even taught us a bit about being grounded and in touch with our surroundings. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Amitai took a few friends of mine from work who came from abroad to visit Jerusalem. I've lived in Israel for my whole life but joined them also. I had tons of fun and actually learned a lot about Jerusalem that I didn't know.

We visited some really cool places and overviews of the city that I never visited before, ate excellent Hummus and had an overall great time. I highly recommend him for anyone looking to tour the city.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Amittai was knowledgeable, yes, Amittai was funny, yes, Amittai was kind, accomodating and at our service, YES!!!, but MOST importantly he took us to best kept secret and spectacular places to eat. The perfect spot after this or that, he knew just where to go to satiate our palates. Thank you Amittai, for everything. You made Israel even more special if that's possible and made friends for life. xoxoxo

1  Thank janabrooks4
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I toured with Amittai in Israel in Sept/Oct 2017 and my experience was exceptional. I was only slightly sure what I wanted to do, and Amittai worked with me to put an excellent itinerary together. He continually checked in with me to make sure I was happy and enjoying my time. He is knowledgeable, flexible, energetic, and just overall a great tour guide. I recommend him highly and without hesitation!