“Amazing breadth and depth of knowledge”
Review of R.E.J. Tours

R.E.J. Tours
Ranked #10 of 32 Tours in Haifa
More attraction details
Owner description: R. Eitan Julius (REJ) is hoping that you make the best of your time in Israel. Eitan is an expert in Judaism and early Christianity, as well as a native English speaker. Wherever, whenever and however, Eitan is eager to get you started on a trip of a lifetime.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have traveled all around the globe (47 countries and 49/50 States) and Eitan is the best guide we've had the pleasure to have met. He brings an encyclopedic knowledge of history, various religions, and politics to life in the landscape in which it happened/happens. And even more important, he is incredibly personable.

We gave Eitan a list of things that we'd like to see during our 4 day trip. Not only did he make it all fit into a very tight schedule, we saw and experienced much more than we had thought possible...from the Golan in the North to Masada in the South...and everything in between.

We would give Eitan more than a "5" if we could. He will make your trip.

All reviews
"excellent tour guide"
in 5 reviews
"jewish history"
in 3 reviews
"look forward to our next"
"his knowledge"
"tel aviv"
"julius"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very helpful, informative, outgoing and willing to adapt. He went above and beyond what we expected. Would definitely use again!!

Eitan J, Owner at R.E.J. Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Jim, didn't I tell you? Above and beyond is my middle name! I am so glad you had a good time. Hope to see you again in Israel sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My ten days with Eitan were my favorite days of my life. He was amazing with finding us perfect places to eat and shop and filled me with the greatest information and knowledge. He was so friendly and compassionate to me. I really hope that the next time I go to Israel he will be my guide.

1  Thank Benjamin H

Benjamin,
I am so happy that you had a great time in Israel, and that I had anything to do with it! You were like a sponge, learning so much in so little time. That's a credit to you and your efforts! I really hope to see you and your sweet family back in Israel soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

2 days with Eitan and 4 friends. He did an incredible job of educating us on Israel and On biblical sites. Great balance of spiritual, political, and historical knowledge. Recommend his services to anyone.

Thanks Jerry. I am glad you had a great time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Eitan was incredible at weaving together the history, culture, and society of Israel. Every experience encouraged us to look not only at the country but at ourselves to think about how we fit in to the complicated and magnificent land. Not to mention that voice!!! From ancient history of Masada, to Yad Vashem and the contemporary streets of Tel Aviv, Eitan guided us with knowledge, enthusiasm and intensity. He was fantastic-our trip had three generations from 9 to 80 and he was able to engage everyone. Wonderful!

Eitan J, Owner at R.E.J. Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to tour with your group. I look forward to seeing you in Israel again.